wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

Local

5 Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

View Comments
carbon monoxide detector

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Fire crews are on the scene in the 4100-block of Block Link Avenue for a carbon monoxide incident.

Five patients have been transported to a local hospital for carbon monoxide type symptoms.

Stay with WJZ.COM and Eyewitness News for instant updates on this developing story.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,217 other followers