SEVERNA PARK, Md. (AP) — Anne Arundel County fire officials say two people are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after being found in a running car in a Severna Park garage.
Fire officials said Sunday that a 44-year-old man was unconscious and a 29-year-old woman was barely alert when they were found in the car overnight. Fire officials say the home was vacant and the two were apparently trying to stay warm in the car.
The two were later reported in serious condition at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)