FIRST WARNING WX: Freeze Warning | Frost Advisory

Crash On I-95 Backs Traffic Up For Miles

HAVRE DE GRACE, Md. (WJZ) — Police are on the scene of a serious accident in Harford County.

All lanes on both the northbound and southbound have been shut down.

There is a report that people were ejected from a vehicle and that up to three vehicles are involved.

Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.

1. David says:

This is the risk you take if you drive in the Baltimore/ D.C. area.Studies show you are at a higher risk of being in a car crash in this area than in most other areas in the country.Personally while driving to work on I-95 in 2009 I received a traumatic brain injury and nearly died, have been out of work for nearly 2 years.The sad thing is that accidents like this only get publicity or media coverage if they happen near AM or PM rush hour.

2. bill magargle says:

One of the accedent victems a g\irl of about seven said one of the people were missing. My bother is not in the car. He is three months old. I found the baby laying in the middle of the road. I picked him up and he was bleeding from his mouth and nose. I held the baby until the ambulance arrived. I would like to know how the family and the baby are doing.

1. Don says:

Bill please contact me, I am the father of the kids involved in this accident . We need any photos/videos or info you can provide please

3. bill magargle says:

sorry for mistyped and poor spelling. I was pretty shook up about the poor baby involved in this accident.

4. Don says:

Hi i am the father of the 5 kids involved in this accident, we are in desperate need of more information and photos or videos if anyone can please help us. we are from Florida and have been in the Delaware county ever since this accident it has drastically turned our lives around, Bill thank you so much for helping my family in need, i desperately need to speak with you, if we can some how exchange info via email please let me know, Also my oldest tells me there was a registered nurse driving behind them whom was the person that called for the choppers, we really need to find any and all witnesses available “PLEASE” the 3rd vehicle involved is no where to be found. my kids tell me they clearly seen the car hit them and the report says only 2 vehicles . we need everyone to please step up and help us. my kids were seriously injured and are in physical therapy due to this , Please help us is all i ask ! Thank you

5. clinton says:

If this was the accident on 95 in the area of Exit 89 with the van flipped over, there are some pictures taken by FD personal at Hope all is well. Very tragic situation when we arrived.

6. Xavier Pearey says:

Even the best car will certainly break down sometime as well as yet another it’s the character from the beast. When it will, in all probability it won’t come about with a convenient time or underneath beneficial …wypadek samochodowy w uk