Man Killed, 3 Hurt In Head-On Crash

PORT DEPOSIT, Md. (AP) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed and three men were injured in a head-on collision near Port Deposit.

Terry Williams Jr., 32, of Port Deposit was pronounced dead at the scene of Friday afternoon’s accident.

Troopers say Williams was driving a pickup truck south on Banbridge Road when he crossed the center line and crashed into a pickup truck driven by Jeff Seiders, 44, of Pottsville, Pa.

Seiders was flown to Shock Trauma in Baltimore. His two passengers were taken to Christiana Hospital in Delaware.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press.  All Rights Reserved.)

1. WhySoSerious says:

That is what I dread, someone crossing the center line at a high rate of speed.. Drunk, suicide or fell asleep..

2. davelopes1127 says:

A couple of redneck pickup drivers. I avoid two lane highways for that very reason.

1. Kris W, says:

A couple of redneck pickup drivers really???? What do you drive a teeny tiny fancy car? Anyone can cross the double line. Maybe he had a seizure or something medical happened.

1. thankful says:

no it was aggressive driving passing on double yellow lines and speeding

3. Eric says:

If it’s your time. You are going wether you are on a two lane road or sitting on your couch at home. I ride a motorcycle and have to deal with all the morons out there even the ones who would read this and say I am glad I am not one of those morons

1. edthe bed says:

Eric, Keep riding that bike & you will soon join them. the correlation between cyclists & death riding is enough to put that thing in a garage. Cycles are for out in Montana, Wyoming not a busy east coast area.

1. whatnow says:

that’s right, there are more idiots in cars who run over motorcycles here because they are too busy talking on their cell phone or texting to pay attention to where they are going

2. edthe bed says:

What now, Sounds like you have thick skull from your writing & that’s good because you will need it next time your beer drinking fat ass zips by in slow traffic between cars just to get to you nearest Biker bar.. Let me ask you a question, Is being fat & ugly with tattoos a perquisite for being a biker with the I.Q. of your age as proof?

3. whatnow says:

edthebed – quit while you are ahead, your ignorance is rampant.

4. pigeon says:

Of the three people ahead of me, not one has said anything nice or left condolences for the families of those involved, no matter the cause of the accident. To them my thoughts and prayers are with you; I know the hurt you are enduring.
    Eric, I hope the angel on your shoulder stays there. You travel safe! (And we both know there are now going to be really stupid postings by those who don’t like “bikers”, TTSTK!)

1. Eric says:

Thank you Pigeon and sorry for not giving my condolences. I do feel bad for anyone loosing their life and the families of lost loved ones. But believe me it may not have been on here but I did pray last night for the families of those who have lost their lives.

5. Cheryl says:

This happened in early February. Why are you just now putting the article on here?

6. Jen says:

If I’m not mistaken this happened like 3 weeks ago… and it was covered by WJZ at the time. Kind of weird it’s showing up again.

1. xnepobia1127 says:

It’s because of a slow day @ the news bureau. Don & Marty are getting up there in age & not too swift at 6am.

7. Jenn says:

This is the second deadly accident to occur in Port Deposit in the last few weeks.

8. Cheryl says:

There was only one accident Jean. Why they reposted it like it was recent news, is beyond me.

9. really says:

Redneck driver really why dont you look more into the accident ! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Terry Williams.