BREAKING: Public Enemy No.1 Captured & 2 Children Killed in Southeast Baltimore Fire

Baltimore Police Officer Suspended After Accident

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A high-ranking Baltimore City police officer has been suspended.

Adam May has more on the accident that has the officer in trouble.

Major Terrence McLarney is the head of the homicide unit.  He was suspended Monday afternoon.

Officials say he was involved in a crash Sunday night while heading home from work on I-95 near Route 32 in the Columbia area.  McLarney’s city-issued car went off an exit ramp during the rainstorm.  Police say McLarney left the car at the scene of the accident.

The damage is minor, but Maryland State Police are now investigating exactly what happened and how McLarney got home.

Major McLarney has been suspended with pay until the investigation is complete.

Baltimore City Police will conduct their own investigation of Major McLarney after State Police close their case.

In a statement, Police Commissioner Fred Bealefeld said, “The Baltimore Police Department remains committed to maintaining the highest level of professional integrity.  As a result of a roadway incident involving the commander of the Homicide section, Major Terrence McLarney has been placed on routine suspension pending the result of the Maryland State Police traffic investigation.  An administrative departmental investigation will take place upon completion of the State Police review.”

Comments

1. Owings Mills says:

My guess…..he was drunk!

1. Sarah Sams says:

you got that right .. The only reason he would leave like that is that he was either drunk ,high or with a woman who aint his wife.. ,

1. lotsoflaughs says:

If you haven’t checked out this blog yet you should. It’s got a bunch of really funny stories that are all super clean. I’m trying to get more readers to my blog in hopes of being able to publish someday. So if you check it out and like it please tell family and friends about it. http://www.jaredslighterside.blogspot.com

2. deltasweetiepi says:

I concur

3. Nan says:

What would your next guess be? Maybe, just maybe, he was shaken up and a passerby helped him and took him to the nearest gas station or convenience store to get him out of the rain so he could call his Commanding officer.

1. Karen L. Wilson-Maye says:

You’re right; people always want to assume the negative. Why not be positive at least until the facts are out?

2. Brent Hutchinson says:

he’s a cop.. One of the duties of his job is so he doesn’t buckle under pressure. He was probably drunk.

3. InService says:

And remember. He had one, maybe 2 radios and a department cell. Makes you think???

4. Dawn says:

The head of Homicide unit “shaken up” , I doubt that. No cell phone to call his CO, doubt that too. I agree with Sarah!

4. bushido786 says:

I would love to see the police pull out of that sewer called Baltimore City and let the animals tear each other apart. You don’t need the police??? Most of the neighborhoods would turn into war zones once the savages knew the police were no longer there. Being a cop in Baltimore has to be the worst profession in the world. Risking your life for a bunch of apaethetic and ignorant people who do not support you.

2. Blue Line says:

Why waste tax dollars? You already know why he left the scene in a damn rain storm!!!

3. ravenmaniac881 says:

Gee, I wonder if the comissioner will fire this guy as well. Last time I checked leaving the scene of an accident was an arrestable offense.

1. NonYa says:

Its only an arrestable offence if it involved another vehicle. People often abandoned their vehicles if they vear off the road in a storm. I doubt he was drunk. He most likely called the accident in, but since he was outside of the city limits, he was told he would have to wait, which is why he left the vehicle. BTW, Major McLarney locked the vehicle when he left it, and secured anything of value to the department. It took Baltimore City 3 hours to send a responder to the vehicle. So, why dont you all shut your mouths since you dont know what you are talking about. I happen to know the Major in both a professional, and person capacity. His suspension is legitamatly SOP for this type of incident. It in no way represents any sort of punishment. Any time you are involved in an accident with any vehicle, there is always an investigation. With a police officer, anytime an investigation involves you, you are suspended to prevent any impartiality, or intervention.

1. BE REAL says:

WELL WE KNOWN YOUR FRIENDS WITH THIS COP FROM YOUR RESPONSE, BUT LETS BE REAL, HE WAS DRUNK, POINT BLANK, HE’S NO DIFFERENT THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD BECAUSE AND NEITHER ARE YOU. HE SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB, HE’S LUCKEY HE’S GETTING PAID WHILE HE’S OUT! I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THAT.

2. Jennifer Ann Harris Cilento says:

be real, i know mclarney too and he is a class act. he wouldn’t have left unless he had a good reason. you all complain about the law and then whine when the don’t ride in to save you. get a life moron.

3. chuck says:

Don’t know where you took law, but leaving the scence of an accident is an ‘arrestable offense” (with a ‘S’).

4. Key says:

Mine too! When I hear these stories of officers now it’ doesn’t surprise me anymore. Yes they should conduct themselves a certain way but when you look at them too, their human, no different from the next man.

5. Mary says:

I remember this guy taking charge of the Phylicia Barnes’ case. I am beginning to question why he would leave a scene of an accident. If you have an accident in a rainstorm, big deal. But if was under the influence, than that would explain why he left the scene. He did not want to get caught. Makes me wonder about the police department. First it is the towing scam and now this.

6. Bob says:

Maybe he left the scene so he could have his staff tow the vehicle to Majectic Towing Company!!!!!

1. deltasweetiepi says:

He is not latino bwhahahaha…Majestic was the mexican connection

7. John says:

You know he was drunk!

8. Herman Glimsher says:

HE WAS STEWED AND THE LIKELY OUTCOME WILL BE A COVER-UP BY BALTIMORE AND THE MSP……………TYPICAL!!!!!

OUR POLICE ARE A WASTE OF TAX MONEY…………….THEY’RE LIKE THESE NAVAL ACADEMY (AMERICA’S FINEST) THAT GET KICKED OUT FOR THEFT OR DEALING DRUGS……..PATHETIC!!!!

1. Nan says:

If you think that police are a waste of taxpayer money I hope you never need one. What a jerk!

2. Linda says:

Who will you call next time you need help????? Can you do their job? how much abuse from people like you could you take on a daily basis? The truth is any job has it’s bad apples, but they’re not all that way and you know that. Your kind of remarks are why kids have no respect for anyone, let alone Police Officers. You make me sad, and besides I thought that you were innocent until proven guilty, to be a cop in Baltimore City is a thankless job because of people like you who know nothing. hope you never need a cop Herman.

9. Ken says:

Cover up…just think of what you do not hear about or what does not get out to the media. It is a double standard for some.

10. Ken says:

With a name like McLarney. You are not implying the Irish are drinkers are you?

11. Reginald Wolfe says:

He had too much to drink.Let that had been me, be in jail rite now

12. Herman Glimsher says:

IRISH HAS NO BEARING…………..BUT, COPS HAVE A VERY HIGH ALCOHOLISM RATE REGARDLESS OF THEIR ETHNICITY OR HERITAGE……….AND, SINCE HE WASN’T AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE HE WAS IMPAIRED, BUT THERE’S NO OTHER REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR LEAVING THE SCENE………….HE’S A COP AND HE SHOULD KNOW HE SHOULD’VE WAITED FOR THE MSP OR HOWARD COUNTY POLICE TO ARRIVE………AND, IF THE DAMAGE WAS MINOR WHY DIDN’T HE CALL FOR A TOW AND WAIT FOR THE TOW TRUCK DRIVER???

HAD TO GET AWAY SO HE COULD DETOX FOR A FEW HOURS.

1. Ken says:

I agree…sorry about the ethnic jab…check his personal cell phone because you know he did not use his city issued radio or cell to call for assistance.

13. SLAPINTHEFACE says:

HE WAS TOTALLY WASTED, AND SUSPENDED WITH PAY WHY DO THEY DO THAT, I’M UPSET THE DEPARTMENT CONTINUES TO PAY OFFICERS WHILE THEY’RE OFF FOR BREAKING THE LAW, WTH

14. Ronald G Miner Jr says:

He will get away with it, not because of a cover up, but because the 2 hour window for a Breatherlizer test was long past when they figured out what happened. Unless he confesses, he’s scot free of the drunk charge…Leaving the scene however is a must appear offense.

15. 1PNB says:

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE HOW QUICK FOLKS WANT TO PUT DOWN THE POLICE. WAS HE WRONG, INDEED HE WAS BASED ON THE INITIAL FACTS(FACE VALUE). HOWEVER, LETS NOT BRING DOWN OTHER DEPTS. BC OF THE FAULTS OF OTHER PD’S. WOW(COVER-UP REALLY) IV’E SERVED AND FAUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND NOW BRING THE FIGHT TO THE “BAD GUY’S” WHO DECIDED TO KNOCK YOUR RELATIVE OVER THE HEAD FOR A DIME, OR INVADE YOUR LOVELY SIX FIGURE HOME OR JACK THAT FOUR WHEELED HOME ON WHEELS THAT YOU CALL A CAR. OH YEAH DON’T YOU CALL 911 WHEN YOUR CHILD GOES MISSING AND WHO GO’S LOOKING FOR CHILD. BOTTOM LINE BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU ATTEMPT TO PUT DOWN THE FRONT LINE FOLKS WHO YOU ARE QUICK TO BASH AND CRITIQUE……THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERFECT POLICE OFFICER, TROOPER ETC AND WE ALL HAVE MADE MISTAKES(YOU INCLUDED READER). THE OFFICER WILL BE DEALT WITH AND PROBABLY MADE EXAMPLE OF HOWEVER THAT MAN STILLS DISERVES RESPECT BC HE PICKED A PROFFESION THAT MANY COULD NOT EVEN DREAM ABOUT, PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR LOVELY WAY OF LIFE.

1. Ken says:

So you are saying a motor vehicel driver for the City would be treated the same? I doubt it.They would be suspended without pay or fired. I am not saying his job is not an important or dangerous one but all should be treated equally. What about Rivieri maybe if he threw that cell phone in the harbor he would still have his job. There is a reason he left in the pouring rain and did not call the proper personnel for assistance. What do you think 1PNB?

2. Squaregrouper says:

Inside voice please.

16. Sheila Flanigan says:

maybe he hit his head and was confused or had a medical issue. what hayers baltomorons are.

17. bernard F Mc Kernan says:

Ok, he was cross dressing, stoned out of his mind & getting a B.J….What would you do? Me, I’d be as nervous as a burglar & run like a black man with the police in pursuit. Or, ……who really gives a hairy rat’s derriere ?

1. Antoinette Shorter says:

Really? Run like a black man with the police in pursuit? How ignorant you are! I’ve seen just as many WHITE men and women for that matter running from the police here in Baltimore. Grow up…..you should be ashamed of yourself but with such ignorance you probably never will be. Too stupid to be ashamed. I’m praying for you!

1. youseff1 says:

Antoinette, Thanks for the prayers dear but I stand by my statement. Blacks are far more disproportionately guilty of murder, burglary, all sorts of criminal behavior than whites. Check our own Baltimore headlines the last few days. Running over & killing a worker, mugging a woman in the mall. abducting teens, etc etc. Get real lady & stop being in denial.

18. Don says:

Everyone, This a great cop and a good guy also. Let the investigations take place before we speculate. BTW, we have all made mistakes. Give this guy a break. Over 30 years in a tough business.

1. bernard F Mc Kernan says:

Don, I’m sure over the past thirty years he has made quite a few mistakes & scammed through them & had his back covered. No, He needs as all officals at the state, city & Federal offices who get their paychecks from the taxpayers, be held to a higher standard.

2. cris says:

don why give this alcoholic a break, he was drunk thats why he fled the scene

3. karen says:

the drunk cop that killed my grandson was with the force 28 years. no ,they DONT need a break. they need locked up

19. petfriend says:

It is not a crime to leave the scene if no other vehicle was involved and no public property was damaged, ie a phone pole etc. The car was off the road, posed no threat or traffic hindrance, there was no personal injury, he reported it to his commanding officer according to reports, and he got a ride home during a severe rain storm instead of standing on the side of a highway and waiting hours for a tow truck when the next day would have been safer for all concerned to remove the vehicle from the ditch. No crime shown here, no reason to suspect he did anything wrong. Suspension is standard practice only. I think he made a wise choice. Shame the State Police had to waste so long trying to trace the car, but that is the fault of the system for not being up to date, not his. He told his boss what had happened and nothing had caught up thru the computer systems. There is absolutely no reason for anyone here to suspect he was drunk. He has no history of that. Amazing how hateful people can be. Why jump to judgement without any facts to base it up? All the facts here show no wrong doing.

1. Jerryenowitch7 says:

Petfried. WRONG!!!

1. Godfather says:

Jerry, your a moron and dont know what your talking about…..Petfriend is 100% correct….the man didnt commit a crime….there werent any other vehicles involved and he didnt hit any fixed objects i.e. light pole, telephone pole, mailbox, house, building, guardrail, etc….he simply slipped off the roadway during a rainstorm (which last time i checked is pretty common) and landed in a ditch ….thats not an accident…no charge for that in Maryland Vehicle Law book….not a hit n run…he didnt hit anything…at the most, he might have violated department policy by not notifiying his superior right away…but the guy is a Major, meaning not too many people above him in the ranks….maybe he didnt want to wake up commisioner B in the middle of the night or maybe Fred didnt answer the phone with Mac called……this is the same guy whose been busting his @$$ for the last 2 months trying to find the missing girl from NC….give the guy some credit…..

20. Young Thomas says:

Thank you for actually having some common sense. How about the other 4,000 officers that had nothing happen that night? How many cars have you seen off the road and abandoned during a snow storm? I guess every one of them were drunk too? C’mon people! The only problem was that the DMV didn’t have the tags properly set up in the system so they knew who the vehicle belonged to.

1. jerryenowitch7 says:

WRONG!!!! A scammer!

21. Adam L says:

First and foremost, if your involved in a departmental motor vehicle accient. First and formost you immedately notify an immedate supervisor on the local law enfocement agency PERIOD!

1. KB says:

He’s a major, probably didn’t want to wake his Col. up. Baltimore City has departmentals every day…..

2. petfriend says:

Adam…according to the news reports, he did just that. Notified his immediate supervisor by phone that he had run off the road in the rain, had no injuries, not others cars involved and had gotten a ride and left the car till morning. Until someone reports proof that he did something other than what was stated by that supervisor I see nothing wrong here,

22. Nightowl says:

Most likely no way to prove he was or wasn’t drunk, but he was a cop so pretty easy to prove he knew the law and had a radio in the car and a cell phone or two. If the damage was minor as reported, it is unlikely he hit his head or whatever. You wreck your employer’s car, you tell them right away.

I can only think of one reason for leaving the scene like that & it’s pretty obvious.

23. PAUL E. MICELLI says:

PROBABLY DRUNK AND DIDN’T WANT TO BE IN THE CAR WHEN THE POLICE CAME, PEOPLE OF AUTHORITY ARE HUMAN. HIS SUPERIORS SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP ON HIS BEHAVIOR AS HE HAS PROBABLY HAD THIS PROBLEM (DRINKING) FOR A LONG TIME. I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I USED TO BE A DRUNK!!!! FIRST THING WHEN YOU ARE IN AN ACCIDENT IS NOT TO LEAVE THE SCENE

24. HA? says:

We dont know why the veh was left but suspension with pay to me spells vacation. Its like suspending a child from school because they cut class.

25. Nan says:

All but a few are jumping to conclusions. If this guy were a bricklayer would you assume he was an alcoholic??? I think that most of you have such a low opinion of police that you can’t even consider any other scenerio.

1. No I don't like them! says:

Police equally have a low opinion of us, so why not? You said earlier that you hoped someone never needed a cop. Well what happens when you do need one and don’t get the help you deserve? Have you ever had a cop throw your kid to the ground and bust him up because he looked like a suspect they were after? After realizing they harmed an innocent man, did they apologize? No! You ever have a break in and have cops to show up and not even get out of the car to investigate but just shine a light on the house and then pull off all the while you can hear the burglars still in the house? I can name a dozen more scenarios. In my opinion they should lock his butt up and throw him in the population with a lot of innocent people he helped throw in jail. They should do a lot of them that way. Police in Baltimore city are a joke. You must be one since you have all this stupid sympathy!

26. Ashley Brennan says:

my only opinion is the man shouldn’t be suspended with pay. If I wrecked a company car and got suspened my paycheck would be too!

27. mmt says:

maybe he fell asleep at the wheel

1. bernard F Mc Kernan says:

MMT, from the looks of this middle aged balding rotund feces, I’d say he has been asleep on cruise control for years now. I shoulda coulda woullda been somebody Stella”…..Coulda been a police office in B’more’s finest.

1. Peter S Oneil says:

Hey Bernard,

Still upset and bitter from that divorce in ’94…..? No wonder Alicia left your pathetic ass…too busy sitting behind a keyboard all day attacking others when in fact your really an overweight, disgusting, impotent, disgrace ….who plays with Palm-ela Anderson all day!

28. Linda says:

Who will you call next time you need help????? Can you do their job? how much abuse from people like you could you take on a daily basis? The truth is any job has it’s bad apples, but they’re not all that way and you know that. Your kind of remarks are why kids have no respect for anyone, let alone Police Officers. You make me sad, and besides I thought that you were innocent until proven guilty, to be a cop in Baltimore City is a thankless job because of people like you who know nothing about it. Hope you never need a cop but you know what, they’ll come.

1. peter o'neil says:

Don’t know who you are O’Neil but I can assure you that was not a bitter divorce. It was done & gone & a big favor to me although like most S.Americans, she stole $50k plus a home in S.A. I got over it but why do you care & would you like me posting about your old lady & besides, I drove her to the airport & kicked her ass out when I found a real woman a….hole.

1. petey oneil says:

Im a bad mofo is who i am bernie! be careful or ill put more of your dirty laundry on da streets! Im not someone to be reckoned with…

2. bernard F Mc Kernan says:

Ouch Peter, you are a bad Mo Fo. I took Ali to the airport when I found areal woman. Not a whimpering girl. She is a common thief but that’s for another time & life. She will pay. Bitter no mad? of course.

1. bernard F Mc Kernan says:

O’Neil or whatever handle alias you blog under, you’re a COWARD & I can get your url number & sue the hell out of you for defamation.

3. hero167 says:

O’Neil , who are you dic head?…..Alicia was & is a thief. I dumped her @ the airport when I met a real woman instead of a changing whimpering girl.

1. Peter North says:

Sue me…really? First off, you dont have a leg to stand on and second, its not DEFAMATION if its TRUE!!! ha ha

2. Bernard F Mc Kernan says:

Peter Nortn, O’Neil, Peter Rabbit or even better suited: Peter eater! I’m out there for the world to see while it’s you who are hiding behind the computer. What is bothering you that you feel so angry & insecure that you need to attack me personally? As you can see from my FB. picture, I am not fat, impotent but healthy,content & happy. I remind you defamation is a serious business & The webmatewr can be contacted with your DNA or URL routing # sent by your computer regardless of the alias you use numbskull & what you printed is lies.

29. 1uniquemonique says:

Suspended with pay is nothing but a paid vacation. How the hell is that an act of discipline?

30. Frank Fletcher says:

He could have been with an underage boy. You know how these cops tend to be Republican, and Republicans tend to…well, you know. Another cop who lives out of town – what a surprise!

31. mr poopy says:

I talked to Terry, he said he left because he had to poop, end of story!

32. Bob says:

I think the MSP should investigate to see if he had gone to a party or perhaps he was on his way home after being at a bar. Time will tell if this was a cover-up. Like the towing scheme was a cover up that had been going on for some time, this is a cover up, I am sure. The police have been above the law and believe they are entitled to such privilege.

1. bob=moron! says:

bob….your a moron!

33. noleman says:

Mr Poopy, ….Oh s……t…!!

34. Jimmy says:

This is another unfortunate incident. The entire Baltimore City Government needs to be dismantled! Starting with the Mayor! Look at the facts. Theres been corruption in Baltimore City as long as I can remember. We the people need to clean this mess up because NO ELECTED OFFICIAL will! We can’t stop the crime when the people commting the crime are the people were counting on to up hold the law. It’s ashame!

35. Judith's male friend says:

Look at the bloodshot nose in the picture above. He has more veins a popping than my pp when it is hard.

The city is a big joke.

36. Karma Toyou says:

The Baltimore City Police Department: To much management, ZERO LEADERSHIP !!!

37. Bob says:

Hey you idiot for calling me a moron…..look at yourself in the mirror and take a good look at yourself, you are an idiot. You did not explain yourself as to how you came up with your conclusion. Most of the people comments here are in agreement that the major was most likely drunk and would agree with me. You must be the Major yourself or you are a friend of a cop. Get a life.

38. RC says:

Everybody knows nothing will happen to him because it will only make the dept look worse than it already does. The only people you can trust to protect you is yourself. How can you count on people to protect who are so corrupt.

39. john russell says:

COPS in Maryland are collecting salaries for nothing and kept in large force here and in VA to protect the BIGGEST of criminals in Annapolis ,MD and Washington DC….and to steal so much money from tickets…and guard banks and businesses as State paid security guards…We all know how crooked BANKS and Business are?

40. Blinky says:

HE PASSED A PHYSICAL???

IF i DO A CRIME AND START RUNNING, I HOPE HE’S THE COP CHASING ME BECAUSE MY GRANDMA COULD OUTRUN THAT TUB O’ LARD.

OMG WHAT IS WORNG WITH THIS PICTURE?

41. sick and tired of maryland says:

i guess we should blame everyone for being drunk after they abandon their vehicles in the middle of the road during a snow storm? or better yet how about when a citizen hits a curb during a rain storm and leaves the vehicle on scene because their spare tire is flat? or they dont have a jack? its not like he left the keys in the car and the door open and ran. Leaving the scene of an accident in which no other vehicles, citizens, personal property or animals were involved is not a crime.

1. truthteller says:

hay he had a CELL PHONE AND POLICE RADIO>he left because he was DRUNK! he needed time to sober up.ill bet he wouldent have got out and walked if he was broken down on PENNINGTON AVENUE.

42. Timmy Cooper says:

Hey Bernnie McKernan

43. Timmy Cooper says:

Bernie, my friend, you may wanna know a little something about the law before you start spouting defamation. What Peter said apparently is public knowledge and therefore cannot be slanderous. Please Mr Weekend At Bernies, think before you talk.

Dont be getting all mad because Peter ONeil is spanking you in the intelligence department.

1. peter angelos says:

Weekend at bernies, I love it! Nice post Timmy! Hey bernard, you probably dont have many friends…and the only person wrong about defamation is YOU! FIRST, its factual, you in fact did go through a divorce with Alicia, and SECOND, its PUBLIC RECORD, moron!!! So like I said before, you dont have a leg to stand on, you obviously know jack-$hit about laws….watching Judge Judy all day dont mean you passed the bar!!! And who cares what time anyone posts….who the hell are you to determine when people should be in bed, maybe mr cooper works nights or late hours, like the bmore city major whose job is to track down thugs who kill citizens like yourself…you disgust me bernie mac!

44. Bernard Mc Kernan says:

Cooper, First, I’m not your friend, second, you are wrong on the defamation issue & third, you’re posting at what? 3:30am in the morning? Either you are as nervous as a burglar, have a guilt conscience or the little woman or man has you cut off.. As for intelligence, from the sentence structure of your alias notes, I can see you must have had a wonderful career @ Jiffy Lube or in lawn care.

1. johnjohn says:

Bernie, your pompous ass probably doesn’t have any friends. It seems all you can do is worry about sentence structure in posts. Please do not bring your pathetic, life into the posts. All you seem to do is berate others as if you were the God of the posting world. GET A LIFE!

45. larry says:

innocent until proven guilty my hindparts. he was wrong he was wrong he was wrong. so what if you him personally he is as crooked as the letter S. fire his sorry tail. he’s useless balitmore city police department is a big scam and so are the ones who defend them

46. Bernard Mc Kernan says:

To the person posing as a clever, (snicker) ,,individual with various aliases,, I would like to know why you harbor such anger?….I firmly believe that this is a result of too much indulgence in drugs, liquor or just plain jealousy of this writer. Then again in the state of mind your feeble faculties are functioning, too much XBOX Wii or violent video games have jaded your ability to reason. In a final plea, I hear the “Mother ship” will be making a stop in the near future in Baltimore & will be accepting one way ticketed passengers like yourself to Heaven’s gate. Don’t be late!

47. Timmy Cooper says:

Bernie McNerdan … you are blinded by your ignorance my FRIEND! Peter ONiell is actually making you look really dumb … his intelligence is obviously much superior to yours my FRIEND. Just stop before you make yourself look really moronic. No wonder you couldnt hold down a woman! You are just plain dumb Bernie Mac.

ps. I am purposely making bad sentence structures … just for, you my … great friend.

48. bernard Mc Kernan says:

Coward.a

49. Timmy Cooper says:

Wow … great response Bernadette! Now go run and hide because you were intellectually spanked by half the people on this board!