‘Wire’ Actress Among 60 Arrested In Md. Drug Raids

BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was like a scene out of the Baltimore-based hit show, “The Wire.” The actress known as Snoop was one of 60 people arrested in a drug sting.

Mike Schuh has more from federal court.

Twenty-three people were indicted federally, 40 by state courts. Officials say they knocked out a major drug ring in East Baltimore involving 60 people.

Few people will know any of the 60 people arrested, except for one Felicia “Snoop” Pearson. She was the assassin on HBO’s “The Wire.”

Thursday morning, federal agents led Pearson away from her luxury apartment downtown.

She played a drug dealer on TV. But told WJZ in a 2006 walk around her old neighborhood that she’d put that life behind her.

“I never got high,” Pearson said then. “I was just a strong person.”

She’s been in Jessup and back on the streets. It’s near her old neighborhood and around the city that police arrested more than 60 people suspected in the marijuana and heroin trade.

The U.S. attorney calls the arrests part of a crackdown of a large Baltimore drug gang.

Late Thursday afternoon, the U.S. attorney and commissioner talked about what it took to make these arrests.

“This is one of the largest cases that we have prosecuted here in Baltimore,” said Rod Rosenstein, U.S. Attorney.

“In this case, we made impact,” said Ava Cooper-Davis, DEA Agent in Charge. “We got the top, we got the bottom, and we got everything in between.”

“We got men and women out there right now hunting and seeking out even more,” said Commissioner Fred Bealefeld.

There were 450 officers that were out on the street to track down everyone. Though there are indictments, not everyone has been rounded up. The 23 people charged federally were at the leadership level; the 40 charged by state were street workers. Snoop was charged for conspiracy at the state level.

This is not Pearson’s first brush with the law. She was convicted of murder when she was 14. Three years ago, she witnessed a murder and refused to testify and was arrested for minor marijuana possession when officers went to get her.

More from Mike Schuh
Comments

1. Lois says:

I think that she just played herself in the Wire

2. Baltimorelady617 says:

I agree

3. Bruce Fonzarelli says:

aw man !

4. Nikki says:

Life imitating art. Really sad if you think about it drug addict parents raised in foster care until she went to jail for murder and caught her break acting. I REFUSE to watch the wire…. Well as sad as it is she’s gotta be held accountable for her actions. And to think I wasted my time going to private schools and college.

5. Pooh says:

She can’t help people she know. She probably was arrested for association. She is innocent until proven guilty. You missed a good show, and I stress it was a show, not real life.

1. Nikki says:

I know I don’t doubt it was a good show. People talk about it constantly but after working as a social worker in the city and seeing and hearing all sorts of horror stories the Wire was the last thing I wanted to see when I got home and put my feet Up. Nothing against Baltimore. Heck I’m in Arizona now and lemme tell ya I’m counting down the days until I get back to Maryland.

6. Mike says:

she is a ghetto rat

1. mrs d says:

dont judge til u have walked in her shoes

1. Michael says:

Nope, he’s right. She is a ghetto rat.

7. Scott's County says:

That’s Baltimore! Once a thug here always a thug in here. This kind of behavior is genetically ingrained in many black Baltimore neighbors from in-breeding among black Baltimore criminal class families. Yes, criminality is a genetically inherited trait that is passed from family to family. That’s why you have multi-generational criminals in certain families. This woman had every opportunity to escape Baltimore and it’s out of this universe crime, but nooooo! Her genetically inherited criminal genes brought her back in. Well, it’s back to Jessup!

1. Nikki says:

As is drug addiction …..a genetic trait that is.

2. mrs d says:

wow Scott what did u inherit from the fine white people how to rape and sleep with your sister don”t think because u r hiding in the county that your dirty deeds won”t be found out

1. Michael says:

Whether Scott rapes his sister or not is inconsiquential. This is about Felicia being caught up once again in drugs and a “thug life”. Don’t get defensive and embarassed Mrs D. because someone is speaking the plain truth.

2. Michael says:

(and I don’t think he rapes his sister, cousin maybe, but not a sister)

***Kidding man***

8. Pooh says:

Sounds like you know her personally, so i will leave that alone. I don’t think her involvement has to do with distribution of drugs, I bet it’s because of association. She has been doing positive things to help our kids in the community in the past. All that would be just a waist.

9. Free2speak2 says:

Scotts County- You’re living in a box. There are plenty of people that turned their lives around due to their upbringing. I feel sorry for you cause you’re ignornat, you know nothing about the society or street life. You was probably the #1 person coming into the city to purchase illegal drugs to take back to the county. But, then again you probably beat them down when they were already down. The surrounding counties are worse than the city. Until you’ve been in their shoes, Stop passing judgements.

1. QT says:

I WISH I COULD REPOST THIS MYSELF. SCOTT- KILL YOURSELF

1. mrs d says:

yes lol

2. Michael says:

Free2Speak, can you please learn how to form coherent sentences? Go back and re-read everything you said, not one thing made any sense. Then again, that’s typical isn’t it.

10. zeph says:

“News”… meh.

11. George Mouring says:

The show probally paid her good money, and it all went for drugs

12. TB4U says:

Doesn’t matter anyway…whatever charges she’s brought up on by the time it goes in front of the court commissioner she’ll get time served, maybe a PBJ or Stet & home by dinner time to score another rock…

1. Michael says:

Absolutely right man.

13. Scott's County says:

Sorry, free2speak2:
    But I don’t ever and have never gone into the ghetto hoods to buy drugs because I’m not a strung out junky. You just need to stop living in denial of the disproportionate criminality of Baltimore’s black families. Sure, not all are criminals, but so high a number are that racial profiling of black people at the city/county line is becoming common. Don’t believe me? Well, check out the main roads Towson,, Pikesville, Parkville, Catonsville, etc. and you will see county police doing “traffic stops” mostly on blacks leaving the city. This may be bad for Civil Rights, but the huge number of black criminals committing crimes in disproportionate numbers, makes people accept racial profiling–even many higer class black people feel this way because they too, are sick of being victims to underclass criminals from the city.

1. Pikesville Mom says:

Scott you are so ignorant and don’t know what your talking about. It is people like you that I hate. You know nothing about how some one else feels.

2. Michael says:

Hey Ma,
      Wake yourself a bit, he’s not speaking out of ignorance as everything said was both knowledgeable and truthful. Seriously though, the denial that you’re grasping onto isn’t helping the situation at all. While his comments are in a generally speaking format, he’s accurate, so here’s one more person whom feels the same way.

14. Balt bob says:

DOPE HEAD

1. jay says:

yo check this out i’ve been in thisw ndrug life 4 yrs. but do that make me a convict? note im in it everyday and my son’s but u tell me what im i 2do.
      i went 2prison came home but no one will let me talk 2the kids ,because i know what they wan’t called me;;443-802-6759

1. johnjohn says:

WHAT?

15. Roland brown says:

Some of you sound stupid a conspiracy charge on the state level is not going to equate to jail time for marijuana. Lol there is a reason she is charged on the state level and not on the federal level. Baltimore is a city and has the same problems, issues and positive things as all north east mid Atlantic cities. Did you know the maximum sentence for possession with the intent to distribute marijuana is only 5 years. Cocaine and heroin is 20. Anyway criminal genetics lol that was a good one.

1. why why says:

Thanks Roland, some if these people on here are so clueless and need to read a book.

16. why why says:

Let the courts do their job people. It us not our job to judge and criticize anyone without the right of being heard. Some of you are so quick to judge without the facts. However snoop choose to live her life is her business, I’m pretty sure we all do things and associate with people that are not right, its just unfortunate that she got caught up. I wish her the best and whatever the courts decide they will look at the evidence and the facts of the case.

17. real black says:

scotts county do you even know how ignorant you sound if your beliefs are true and on point, what, is charlie sheens problem.???? . real black real fast.

1. Michael says:

Charlie Sheens problem is that he’s a drug addict in a state of denial. Unlike most addicts, he’s extremely wealthy, so the appearance for him is that he’s humorous and thus get’s a lot of airplay for his antics. If he were impoverished, he’d be looked at like any other crazy prowling the streets of Baltimore looking to score their next fix. That’s the difference and that’s the problem.

Now as for Scott’s point of view, he’s still accurate.

Since your titlename is real black, I think it’s a safe assumption that you’re an African American. Can you honestly say that when you drive through Baltimore City or in an impoverished County neighborhood, that when you come to a street corner and there are several teenage-young adult African American males loitering around that your first instinctual thought isn’t to lock the doors to your car or get the heck out of there? You’re lying if you say it isn’t true.

18. aging baltimoron says:

ridiculous. what a waste. wake up idiots. prohibition can’t work. LEGALIZE!

19. real black says:

hey scott,s county speak on your white corrupt baltimore police officers cuaght donig what you say is a genitic black problem ,do all 28 white officers have black ancesters?? speak on that you biggot????? i hope your wife is smarter than you, if not god help your kids>

20. donald says:

,do all 28 white officers have black ancesters?? speak on that you biggot????? i hope your wife is smarter than you, if not god help your kids> scotts county respond

21. baltobikeboi says:

wow Scott’s County… If you’re such an effing expert why don’t you go into the ‘ghetto’ and “fix” things. PLEASE! Your rant is the rant of an uneducated, hateful bigot. It’s called “science” not ‘a priori’ (because I see it that way therefore it’s so). If you measure crime in a city with a higher proportionate number of blacks in it then you get – SURPRISE! a higher proportionate number of blacks as criminals. Ta Da!

White’s “lead” in the FBI UCR report in EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY of crime committing except murder (1% different) and robbery. Here’s a smattering of FACTS:

65% of rapes are by WHITES
    48% of murders are by WHITES (49% by blacks)
    63% of assaults are by WHITES
    75% of all arson is committed by WHITES
    66% of fraud and embezzlement is by WHITES
    42% of robberies are done by WHITES (blacks do have an ‘edge’ on this one at 55%

So who’s the genetic cesspool? Look it’s not about genetics, it IS about structure, oppression, opportunity (male whites have a heyday assaulting women sexually btw). So catch a clue. Blacks ARE disproportionately represented in crime figures but these facts show it sure as hell isn’t genetic since whites wouldn’t be doing ANY crime then would they? So must be other reasons. BTW, there are programs that help you go to school in case you want to LEARN something.

1. irritatedbyignorance says:

&& these are the facts from the UCR! Thank u for posting this for those ignorant ones who have not a clue on what they are speaking of. And let us not forget that the UCR only provides a report on the 8 index crimes (murder, rape, robbery, assault, etc.) & it does not keep stats on the white collar crime. BTW arent there more whites on welfare nationally? I am just saying……

Once again, thank you for posting THE FACTS.🙂

2. Michael says:

Yeahhhh, keep telling yourself this. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

1. baltobikeboi says:

yeah “Michael” and that “rape your cousin” joke… real funny. It’s guys like you who make jokes like that that are the kinda people that make ME lock my doors. you are one scary ass white bigot. Oh, and yeah, I do sleep at night – cuz black folk aren’t coming for me… like they might come for you if you keep up this tripe. Funny, I don’t here you arguing the FBI stats I posted? Come on sport – prove to me we should be afraid of black folk more than whites. Bigot.

2. Michael says:

Why argue facts. You’re posting a comparisson of national averages to those on a local level. That’s not a comparisson or argumentative standpoint. Of course these facts are going to be skewed, they’re non-specific to our discussion or the locale in whch we’re inferring to.

And keep clinging to the word bigot, if you think it makes you sound intelligent. You think I’m a bigot because I hve a different opion than you… that’s it. The crux of it all is that you’re a black male, I’m a white male, since I as a white male say “I don’t feel safe in Baltimore City” all of a sudden I’m a bigot. I suppose we can discount the fact that I’m a veteran, a member of the big brother program, a volunteer at the Baltimore Salvation Army and I as a minority worship at a Baptist church on Liberty Road.

Because I have an opinon on the crime in my area, I am a bigot and a racist in your opinion. That’s okay, I’m not here to prove myself to you. If you feel better about yourself for slander, then by all means. After all, this is a web forrum, you can say anything you like without consequence.

22. Doug says:

So,she’s a total loser.
    What’s so surprising,given her jaded past.
    Lucky for her,we keep building new prisons.
    Our roads are crumbling,but we have wonderful spiffy prisons,
    here,in this once great nation.

1. baltobikeboi says:

yes, and that’s been SO effective Doug that now the U.S. has THE HIGHEST prison population per capita in the WORLD. Yet, guess what, your crime STILL goes up – 1 in every 100 people in this country are in prison or jail (and this country wasn’t ever so great – how the hell do you think we got to the mess we are all in now). now of course if you’re a SHARE HOLDER in Corrections Corp of America it’s another happy day isn’t it. You can make a choice to support this stupidity or make it stop. Don’t get me wrong she gets no sympathy from me, once bitten twice shy, fool me once etc…. but don’t blame her for the decision of where we spend our money. In fact the prison thing is SO bad that the U.S. attorney general under Pres. Bush last week told CANADA to not do what it did building them all because… it doesn’t work and was a waste of money.

23. baltobikeboi says:

Oh and some more…

80% of drunkeness and DUIs are by WHITES
    55% of vagrancy is by WHITES
    66% of family and child abuse is by WHITES
    63% of public disorderliness is by WHITES
    61% of curfew and loitering is by WHITES
    75% of vandalism is committed by WHITES

now a correction – there were two other categories where blacks trump whites:

68 vs 22% of gambling is by blacks

and note THIS:

while whites are identified as being “suspicious” 45% of all cases 55% of the time it’s BLACKS being identified as MAYBE doing something they shouldn’t be doing. Gee, now isn’t that a little “problematic”? Especially since they make up roughly HALF as many of the population as WHITES – so they are actually being called out as MAYBE doing something wrong TWICE as often as WHITES – yet whites seem to be doing the majority of crime. What’s wrong with this picture Scott’s County? (and all you other hateful bigots in these postings)

1. Jammie says:

How bout urinating in 40 ounce malt liquor bottles?

99.86 % blacks in general vs .14 % by black Rhodes scholars

2. sexymam says:

and do you know that Baltimore have the most “BLACK” owned business, we ranked #3 in the world so whos doing all the crime

24. outkasts says:

Baltobikeboi and scotts county are telling the truth but must african americans won,t except the fact that whites know more about their history than they do!
    If you only never knew your real history from Egypt to the Americas?

1. irritatedbyignorance says:

and if u really knew your history you would know that everyone in the worlds roots are traced back to the motherland aka, Africa….

1. Michael says:

The Motherland….. bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

25. TB4U says:

Black, white, yellow, red, green, purple, whatever…the point about drug offenders in Baltimore City is that they go virtually unpunished. Maryland has a no truth in sentencing policy whereby before you even hit the courtroom the punishment is already cut by 2/3…then you get credit for time served & it doesn’t matter if your a 1st time offfender or a career criminal 9 times out of ten the States Attorney doesn’t want to go to trial cause the system is overwhelmed with cases so they settle for a small fine, probation & move on…the judicial system in this state perpetuates the drug use and it is color blind

26. asmodeus says:

It isn’t a black or white things it is a murder thing. No matter her age at 14 she should have known killing someone was wrong. The dead person didn’t get a second chance she shouldn’t have gotten a second chance, END of Story!!!!

27. RDNKKKGRL says:

U NO WAT I BLAME THAT ON OUR GOVT ALL THE WAY THERE SO KROOKED IT AINT EVEN FUNNY 1ST ITS THE DRUG DEALERS AND USERS THEN ITS SOMETHING ELSE AND THEN AGAIN ITS SOMETHING MORE EACH N EVERYTIME ANYONE IN BALTO CIOTY DOES SOMETHING WRONG THEY NO THEYLL GET AWAY WITH IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED THEY GET SLAPPED ON THE WRIST AND TOLD TO GO OUT N DO IT AGAIN…………..AND U NO THATS NOT REALLY EVEN THE POLICE’S FAULT BESIDES THEM BEEING KROOKED AS HELL THE COURT SYSTEM LETS THEM GOING GOING N KEEP GOING!!!

1. Michael says:

I blame dropping out of Middle School for your laughable typing skills and sentence formation.

28. RDNKKKGRL says:

U NO WAT ADDICTION IS NOT A GENETIC,ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE YEAH UR ADDICTED TO DRUGS N ALCOHOL WHILE UR DOING THEM BUT TRUST ME I NO FROM EXPERIENCE ITS ACTUALLY A MATTERT OF CHOICE IF U THINK ABOUT IT

1. johnjohn says:

Wow I can’t believe I just read that!!!

29. Michael says:

lol, here you go again. Seriously, has public schooling really failed you this badly?

30. dc says:

Tak tsk; this website is why I quit watching Ch13 news, and the level to which it has sunk is why I will no longer go it either. Shame how far down the toilet this once great news operation has gone since the heyday of Jerry Turner/Al Sanders/ and Wiley Jackson.

31. Ms.Peacemaker says:

This site is for cowards. You cannot get up in a persons face and address your issues you hide behind your laptops . The girl is human she made a mistake as we all do . Those of you who know Gods word Do not judge or you too will be judged.Matthew 7:1

32. Scott' County says:

Hey, baltobikeboi:

Those are some nice self-serving made up statistics. Where did you get them from? The Democratic National headquarters? It’s truly amzing how Black Americans won’t ever discuss the problems in their communities, but just want to blame Whites for everything from not getting a job to bouts of diarrhea and constipation. When commedian/ actor Bill Cosby brought up the same issues that I’ve brought about the chronic failures of Black people–y’all ran him out of town. Honestly, dude, do you ever truly fear being shot and robbed by a white guy? Do you? I’m sure you feel perfectly safe around white people even in KKK territory because White’s are the least likely group to ever cause any harm to you anywhere in this country. However, as we truly know from the nightly news and even from crime statistics, Black people are far more likely to be harmed by fellow Blacks. Of course, racial groups are more likely to harm each other in crimes, i.e., most White women who are raped are indeed mostly raped by White men, but in certain geographic urban or suburban environments where there are large populations of Black people, like P.G. County, Black crime–that is, crimes committed by Blacks are the highest. But this question to you also: why is it that about 50% of the US prison population is Black males when Blacks make up only about 12% of the US population? My answer to you? Here it is: Blacks are about six times more likely as a group to end up in prison! This number does not lie. So go cruch these numbers and get back to me with another answer from the Democratic National Headquarters. I’ll be waiting out here in my safe, mostly white Baltimore County neighborhood.

33. DANYELL says:

LOL!! I HAVE A QUESTION. WHO HAS DRIVEN THROUGH BROOKLYN IN ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY LATELY? YOU KNOW WITH ALL THE PEOPLE STANDING ON THE CORNERS (NOT BEING RACIST BUT I DIDN’T SEE ONE THAT WAS BLACK). DID YOU FEEL SAFE? ITS’S NOT THE COLOR PEOPLE IT’S THE CLASS. YOU CAN WAIT RIGHT THERE SCOTT. I PROBABLY MAKE WAY MORE THAN YOU DO SO I WILL BE MOVING RIGHT NEXT DOOR BUDDY! HEY NEIGHBOR! YOU CAN ONLY SEGREGATE YOURSELF FROM US COLOREDS IS IN HELL OR IN WHITE WORLD! GOOD LUCK FINDING IT.

1. Michael says:

You’re right, Brooklyn does have some sketchy neighborhoods.

1. truthteller says:

lets take back curtis bay.

2. truthteller says:

obviousley you havent driven down pennington avenue lately danyell;those drug dealers are gang members that dont allow white drug dealers on their turff.how do we explain this danyell?

34. DANYELL says:

MICHAEL MY CUZIN IS MOVING NEXT DOOR TO YOU! AND YOU KNOW HOW WE LIKE TO PARTY AND DRINK IN THE FRONT YARD WITH BATHING SUITS AND NO POOL! IDIOT!

35. Michael says:

Danyell,
    Come on over, I have a pool. Seriously, if you or your cousin were to become my neighbors I would treat you accordingly as neighbors.

This assumption that I’m either an idiot or a racist because I feel the crime in Baltimore has gotten way out of hand is absurd. I live in Baltimore County and happen to be a minority in my neighborhood, but that doesn’t change who I am as a person. I treat people as I’d like to be treated. My neighbors and I help each other out when we’re in need, whether it be yard work, house repairs, help with groceries or what have you. We throw cookouts and block parties when the weather is nice and hand deliver cards to each other on the holidays.

All in all, I’d say we’re just neighbors regardless of race, creed or color. So please don’t try to attach the stigma of racism to anyone who doesn’t share the same opinion as you and speaks out against the ever increasing crime rate in their community.

1. TOM says:

I agree Michael with everything you’ve sad right on man.

36. DANYELL says:

NO, I WAS IMPLYING COUNTY SCOTTY WAS A RACIST. You, however, made the comment calling someone a “Ghetto rat”. I thought that was a bit harsh. You made a lot of good arguments. Especially about the coherent sentences.

1. Michael says:

Ahh I see now. Absolutely missed that one, sorry dear, wsa a comment from a different Michael.

37. pigeon says:

Getting back to the story itself, I think the only people surprised were those who were busted.
    Bigotry, racism and hate will NEVER disappear because of most the the people who posted comments won’t allow it. SHAME! I’m sure Satan is VERY proud of you!

38. DANYELL says:

apologies to you Michael

39. Scott's County says:

Danyell:
    Move on in, bro. We don’t have Klan groups manipulating to keep you out. Since you weren’t smart enough to see I described my neighboid out here in the county as being “mostly white” I’ll feel in your feeble mind with what this means: I have black people, Asians and one Hispanic family living here with me. They are all college educated professionals not on Section-8 welfare. They are welcome here because they all contribute to society with their professions and tax paying pride. As for you, come on out. I live in a $675,000 McMansion off Nicodemus Road. However, with the higher rate of foreclosure for Blacks, I’m sure you won’t be my neighbor for long.

1. Chinatown says:

Yo niglet.

You falsified your mortgage application and live in a mobile home in Rosedale.

Go wash the crisco out yo hair.

Asians are tops, you bro be bops.

40. truthteller says:

they got the top;the bottom and everything in between.HAY you forgot SOUTH BALTIMORE,pennington avenue to be exact are these drug dealers exempt from prosacution?

41. Mrs. Brown says:

LOL

Scott

With the topic of this discussion…crime…murder..etc… I doubt very seriously that you really live off of Nicodemus Road.

But…if you do…I hope someone does not hesitate to find you and *%&*#&&%((#&^&$*(@))@*……there will be one less racist supremacist here in the world. Good Luck!

42. truthteller says:

what about all the drug dealers in south baltimore ie..(pennington avenue).are they exempt from prosacution?

1. Bernard F Mc Kernan says:

Truth, What’s your problem dude with Pennington ave, do you live there? Sure, everyone knows it’s a s….t hole area & there’s only so many police man so cut them some slack. Get yourself a real good rubber band gun & shoot those bad “Mo-Fo’s.

1. Peter Rabbit says:

‘ol bernie madoff trying to make a funny, good one bernie, alicia says hello!!

43. Genelle says:

Wow, this is really sad.

44. Tony Big Baloney says:

Leave this Nigga alone.

45. Kenya Watkins says:

THIS WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY DREARY THAT’S GOD CRYIN BECAUSE HE’S SO DISAPPOINTED IN US. PEOPLE PLEASE PRAY!! LET’S START WITH UNITY AS A WHOLE NO MATTER WHAT U DOIN OR WHO U R. GOD BLESS

46. MARY ANGEL says:

PRISON IS MODERN DAY SLAVERY,,, WAKE UP PEOPLE

1. tough134 says:

YOU WAKE UP…….DUMMY……..SLAVERY. DO YOU CALL BATH AND BODY WORKS, YOGA ,PILATES AND A COMPLETE COLLEGE EDUCATION FROM ANNE ARUNDEL COMMUNITY COLLEGE SLAVERY. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT THE MESS OUT OF U..OHH THIS IS FROM AN OFFICER THAT WORKS RIGHT WITH THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WOULD RAPE YOUR, MOTHER AND CHILD AND KILL YOUR FATHER, AND CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU..WHAT DO YOU CALL IT THEN SLAVERY…

47. murder_hater says:

Murder at 14? Somebody needs to do some justice on her, if not inside then on the street. I don’t care about the drugs, that’s up to the individual (Constitutionally).

48. hero167 says:

A nigga is a nigga no matter what you teach them or how well they initally succeed.
    They’re loud, cheesy, fat & ignorant.

49. Kay says:

It was reported that Ms. Pearson AKA Snoop was arrested because she was recorded on a wire tapped conversation discussing money with one of the suspects involved in the drug case. This does not prove that she is responsible for wrong doings in this case. Let’s just pray that she makes out in the case against her !!!

50. Billigflug Berlin New York says:

Opposition Immediately,grow present no big widely heart proportion sight living example turn most end strong property heavy overall death expert audience concern switch highly reference sector meeting passage fuel metal down climb look regard wear appeal fail lot basic student soon south expectation industry friend there cos effect solution incident after soft reasonable membership description on absence history teacher worker southern substantial trouble relief brief machine perform leg plan certainly highly until climb reject consist drive object aircraft development device trade like attractive they