WATCH WJZ @ NOON ON SATURDAY | The Army-Navy rivalry comes to Baltimore. WJZ has live pre-game ceremonies and the game.

Lothian Man Found Dead Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

LOTHIAN, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man is found dead in his home from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Crews were called to Sands Road in Lothian Tuesday morning when a neighbor called 911 to report the smell of gas coming from the house.

Firefighters found the man’s body and two dead cats inside.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live