Fire At Md. Tattoo Parlor Quickly Contained

TEMPLE HILLS, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a fire that broke out at a tattoo parlor in Temple Hills has been quickly extinguished.

Prince George’s County fire department spokesman Mark Brady says firefighters were called to the fire at a strip mall in the 3200-block of Brinkley Road about 5 a.m. Wednesday. He says fire caused significant damage to the tattoo parlor, Celebrity Ink, but did not spread to other stores.

Brady says the cause of the fire was overloaded extension cords.

No injuries were reported.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live