Video Of Mom Egging On Fight Between Children Causes Outrage

LANSDOWNE, Md. (WJZ) — A video of two children fighting has sparked outrage and controversy because of what the mother of one of the children did in it.

Mike Hellgren has the stunning images and an exclusive interview with the mother.

She says to some it may look like she was egging him on to fight, but she says she was just helping her child stand up to a boy who she says bullied him.

“Put your hands on him because I’m going to [expletive] cut him loose on you, buddy,” she said in the video.

In the video, the mom confronts a boy, one of several she says chased her son to his door.  She says she encouraged her son to fight back and seconds later, the boys go at it.

Someone tries to intervene while the mom keeps talking from the sidelines.

“Get mad and [expletive] him up,” she said.

Then, she has her own conversation with the other boy.

“He still stood up to him.  Now chase him every day and I bet you give him a week and he’ll [expletive] you up,” she said.

Kelly White says she is the mom on that tape.  She says she was fed up with her son being bullied.

“I didn’t want to see my son fight but I was scared I would be burying my son because of these kids,” White said.  “If I do have to face charges on this, then I will because, as a parent, I was scared for my son not to stand up for hisself.”

Baltimore County Police say the fight, which happened in Lansdowne last week, is under investigation.

“We’re reviewing the entire video to determine whether criminal charges are appropriate and against which individuals in the video,” said Baltimore County Police Detective Cathy Batton.

“The only thing I would have done differently is if I could have gotten a hold of the kid’s mother first,” White said.  “I was always raised that you have to stand up for yourself because if you don’t, they’re just going to keep on coming after you, keep on coming after you,” White said.

WJZ made several attempts to get in touch with the mother of the other child.  She has not returned our messages.

It’s unclear how long the police investigation could take.

More from Mike Hellgren
Comments

1. more problems says:

I don’t blame this mom not at all these kids are being bullies and having the other kids scared of them fear is a terrible thing and some people out of fear with hurt might even kill you all because they are scared to death I’m a parent myself and even in some cases when you try 2talk 2the parents the get all puffed up and either they wanna fight or they try to defend their children as if as though they never done no harm these days and times u have 2teach your kids to fight back

1. Jenna Mason says:

MY FRIEND i doubt it though he was there talking the video
      Do not share my comment wjz or bring me into this please

2. Bullfrog says:

Don’t you think that the first confrontation involving a parent should have been verbal to find out why the animosity exists, if it had been my son I would have asked this young boy why, why the hate, why he wanted to beat-up my son, what was the problem. Sometimes a simple conversation can avoid a fight and if not then let the fists fly, but there is always at least one alternative to fighting, like walking/running away. Voices of reason should always be heard first, before violence reins.

1. Matthew Don Pablo Curtian says:

Did you not read or even listen to what this story said? The mother had tried and the kids ran. They had chased her son right up to the door and then ran. When they saw him they would chase him no matter what. Good lord. When I was younger I was taught to fight back. When I was picked on and bullied all I had to do was kick the butt of the guy picking on me and guess what all of the bullying stopped. This kid lives in a rough neighborhood and you have to show you can take care of yourself in order to get these bullies to stop.

2. Melissa Goodman says:

if you asked those kids why they hate, they would laugh at you. You think that a mini therapy session will fix the mentality of a bully? No. They are “too tough” . Scare em straight

3. Richard Crystal says:

Yes, but your talking like a person who some some common sense and reasoning, Bullfrog. Obviously these people don’t.

4. sheri Jennings says:

I so agree with you Bullfrog, because I too think that all of this could of been avoid, but this little boys mother never reach out to the other boy parent and that’s what makes her wrong, she took things into her own hands and it could of be very bad out come, that little boy was so afraid to fight that he could of had and heart attack, the biys mother was wrong and very childish about the matter!!

3. Sezamne says:

She is right I agree with her 100% no fighting does not solve everything in this case the mom was right!!!!!!!!!!

4. Rachel says:

Yes I agree. She is a mother defending her helpless child. She had enough and most of the time it takes this to end the bullying unfortunately but kids can be cruel. You could tell how upset and anxious she was about the situation, anyone can see that. She is a parent protecting her child…………….

1. Neighbor of Kelly says:

1. mary says:

i strongly agree with you ….. this womam is very crazy… was a neighbor at on time … and i have been bullied by her… so i know what you mean… hopfully the state steps in and charges her for this non-sense

2. Jim says:

You are right. Her son should be bullied because his mother has a criminal record. Shame on her for trying to stop the bullying because she has a criminal record.

3. Outsider says:

LMAO!!! So true!! I witnessed it first hand

4. Vanessa says:

AGREED!

5. Ang says:

Yes, social services have probably been there because you parents called on her. Just because a mom comes across strong and teaches her child to also be strong does not mean she is a criminal, I agree with the mom here, enough is enough and that goes for you parents who are bullies also and have these disgusting bully children. Oh my baby child couldn’t possibly do anything wrong.

6. Island says:

this mother is mental she was my neighbor on the eastern shore glad shes gone now. We can finally let our kids ride bikes and not worry about them being verbally attacked or chased by her bullies. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. hopefully something will be done and her children will be productive members of society unlike her.

5. Johnny I.O.U says:

I am 100% in agreement with this Mom. The child would be scared to stand up for himself away from some adult insuring that any altercation would be a one on one incident. I had this same thing happen to my son when he was in Chesapeake middle school when a bunch of boys and girls came after my son right up to our property. I tried to find out what the deal was and just as these kids done,they also ran and sped away in their vehicles. I jumped in my own vehicle and went to the school and guess what ? They were there laughing and bragging and I approcahed and asked them if the one person who had a beef with my son wanted to fight then come on back to the house and I would insure that it remained 1 on 1. They fought ( I made sure there were no weapons involved ) and after it was done without any major injuries the gang bunch went on their way and my son had no more problem out of them. He later told me that he couldn’t believe that I went to the school and brought them back.But it was settled that day without any serious injury and surely no charges being brought.It does no good to talk to the parents of the offenders. I have tried that also and like some-one mentioned.Then the parents want to fight you.

1. joan says:

JOHNNY YOU SOUND LIKE A GANG MEMBER. YOU KNOW THERE ARE ARMY OF MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE RISKING THEIR LIFE AND FREEDOM THAT ARE FIGHTING WARS IN ORDER THAT YOU ARE FREE RIGHT NOW.

SO IT SOUND LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ORDERED TO GO AND FIGHT A WAR IN ORDER THAT THE PROPERTIES OF THIS UNITED STATES COULD HAVE MORE FREEDOM FROM GANG MEMBER LIKE YOU

1. joe blow says:

What the hell are you talking about? Your response makes no sense. Try reading the comment first.

2. sheriff says:

Joan, Are you drinking again or off your meds?

3. Ang says:

seriously lady, do you even know what you are talking about? What a stupid comment

6. dont believe the hype says:

this woman is crazy dealt with her in my neighborhood last year same type of situation the only victims are her neighbors. hope they press charges on the crazy lady

1. pam says:

THEY MOTHER SHOULD BE CHARGE WITH CHILD ENDANGERMENT-CHILD ABUSE. THE COURTS SHOULD ORDER THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES TO REMOVE THE KID FROM THIS MOTHER’S HOME. THE KID IS NOT SAFE WITH IN THAT HOME OR OUT SIDE THAT CHILD MOTHER HOME. GIVE HER A BIG FINE, ONCE THESE KIDS ARE REMOVE FROM THESE BAD PARENTS HOMES AND THE MATTER OF THE PROBLEM IS LOOK INTO. THEIR ACTIONS WILL CHANGE. THERE ARE TOO MANY KIDS THAT ARE BEING BULLY AND CONTROLLED BY GANG MEMBER.IF THE UNITED STATE LAWS DO NOT PUT A END TO KIDS BEING BULLY BY OTHER KIDS AND GANG MEMBER. THEN THE SITUATION HERE IN THE UNITED STATES COULD VERY EASILY BECOME ANOTHER MEXICO OR WORST. VIOLENCE IS BECOMING OUT OF CONTROL ALL OVER THE STATE OF MARYLAND. WE DON’T NEED LITTLE KIDS ABUSING EACH OTHER BECAUSE THE PARENTS HAS LOSS CONTROL OF EVERYTHING BESIDE THEM SELVES. THIS HAS BECOME A HUMAN RIGHT ISSUES. SO WHERE ARE THE HUMAN RIGHT LEADERS TO START SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THIS SOCIAL PROBLEM THAT WILL SOON ENDANGER ALL PEOPLE.

1. Heather says:

You can not truly believe she was trying to endanger her child. She was trying to PROTECT him. It is sad, but it is true, the only way to stop bullies is to stand up to them which is exactly what she encouraged her child to do. She did nothing wrong, she did what she had to to keep her child safe. You heard him say it himself,they havent bothered himsince he stood up for himself.

2. ex neighbor says:

this woman has 6 kids… i have witnesed this family before… CRAZY… people…. comdoms do work and they need to invest heavely…. she through her kid into a dog fight… and i bet she is so proud that he lost…. what was she thinking…. they know the police… or should i say the police know them well… and do there jobs… she crossed a fine line and i hope finally she does jail time..

1. sheriff says:

Ex neighbor, Condoms?? Too late, she should have been taking it up the brown eye hole instead.

3. Vanessa says:

Shes dodged the system too much. One can only HOPE charges are brought.

7. TEAH says:

@ SCOTTS COUNTY YOUR COMMENT SOUNDS RACIST AND ALSO YES THE UNDERCLASS FAMILIES BECAUSE WE HAE TO LITERALLY FIGHT TO SURVIVE IF YOU HVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THAN YOU UPERCLASS FAMILIES SHOULD SHARE SOME OF YOUR WEALTH GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE RACISM WANT OUT A LONG TIME AGO. PPL LIKE YOU IS WHERE MOST OF THESE FIGHTS BEGAN

8. TEAH says:

9. TEAH says:

I STAND UP FOR THE WOMAN I RAISE MY KIDS TO STAND UP FOR THEIR SELVES YOU HAVE TO NOW A DAYS WITH ALL THIS BULLYING GOING ON AND I HAVE A SMALL SON WITH DISABILITIES AND HE GETS BULLYIED ALL THE TIME SO I KNOW WHAT THAT LADY MEANS I WAS RAISED THE SAME WAY

10. Spring says:

I agree with making your kid stand up for himself. I have always raised my kids to do so. But the boy cried out help me mom and was being beat in the head and she said no.Defend yourself. I don’t care what the situation is if my kid yelled to me for help I would of broke it up right then

1. Barbara says:

It broke my heart to her the child’s mother say NO when he said help me mommy.I think it will always haunt me.

11. HOOP02 says:

I agree that you have to stand up to bully’s…but when that child said “help me Mom” My heart hurt. I don’t know if I could’ve stood there and just watched. However….the boy did say that he doesn’t have anymore problems.

1. heather says:

That was the only part of the video that bothered me too. But I guess she wanted to give him the chance to take control of the situation. If she bailed him out, the boys would have never let him live it down.

1. Lyn says:

heather you hit it right on the nose.

12. Patty Burr says:

nd the cussing makes her look nice <3<3 NOT <3<3
    Listen to her how sweet she talks to the news reporter , and she is the screamimg and cussing at now.. I'll tell you , she knows she was 100% wrong .. Something has to be done with her , not only was that abuse on another child , she abused her own child <3<3

1. Heather says:

WAKE UP! Her child was being chased home and was being bullied. She was FURIOUS! When people are mad do they not cuss more? OF COURSE they do! SO obviously she would be speaking differently. And how did she abuse him? By encouraging him to stand upfor himself??

13. hmmmm says:

As a kid i got teased quite a bit and my mom was so tired of it she finally told me to stick up to them and i did and they didnt bother me since. Maybe she was wrong to be standing on the sideline cheering him on but it has to be done sometimes

1. michael says:

HMMMM, WAKE UP AND GET OUT OF THE TIME BUBBLE. THIS IS NOT THE 1950’S. THERE ARE REAL DEMONS THAT ARE CONTROLLING KIDS NOW A DAYS. BACK IN THE OLD DAYS THE FIGHTS WERE HARMLESS AND KIDS BECAME FRIENDS BEFORE THE FIGHT WAS OVER, WE THEN CALLED IT KIDS PLAY.
      NOW IT’S WAR, ALL OR NOTHING BLOOD AND DEATH, IT IS NOT JOKE.
      KIDS USE TO PLAY WITH FAKE GUNS. NOW ITS THE REAL GUNS THAT THEY ARE HEARTLESS AND COLD AS ICE. THE KIDS TODAY WILL WIPE THEIR WHOLE FAMILY OUT IF YOU GET THEM WRONG.

THEN TO HAVE THIS NUTTY PARENT THAT SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL. CRY SHE IS IN FEAR OF HER SON LIFE. MAYBE, BUT FIGHTING NEVER RESOLVE NO ISSUES. SHE ONLY HAVE PLACE HER SON TO BE AT HIGH RISK BY GANG BEATING, RAPES, FOR TO DO CRIMES, TAKE DRUGS, ETC. I MEAN WHERE DO THIS CRAZY MESS STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mommyof3 says:

Exactly! Kids Now A Days have become MONSTERS. Parents have to step up and take control of these situations in a non violent manner. Teach your kids to not bully!!!

2. Sheri Jennings says:

Michael, you said it all..you are so right..I was about to post something else but seeing what you just said, somes it all up..thank you..well said and true talkj!!!

2. hannah says:

I agree with you completely. It is the only way to stop a bully when the school will not help.

3. sheriff says:

Who the f….k are you, Arnold Schwarzzenger? dic head.

14. Mary says:

At first I was appalled by this video. After hearing this mother’s response to why she did what she did, I do not blame her. She is right! The kids in this world are mean and they do not respect anyone. This was an ongoing event, she was trying to show these boys that their intimidation was no longer going to work and that her son was going to stand up for himself. If she would have stepped in to help her son she would have been locked up for putting her hands on those boys who continued to bully her son on a daily basis. It is a shame that these children are brought up with so much hate and violence. And alot of it is taught at home, and from television.

15. betty says:

1. GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING- 1st JOHN 3: 20, 4,6-8, 11-24.

2.LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF- MATTHEW 22:37

3 YOU WILL GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK ON JUDGMENT
    DAY, ETC… MARK 12: 36, 37

4. TRAIN A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO, ETC,,, PROVERBS 22: 6

5. PARENTS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE UNTO GOD, ETC,,,PSALM 127:3

6. EACH PERSON WILL GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF HIM SELF ON THE DAY
    OF GOD JUDGMENT….. ROMANS 14: 10- 12.

7. CHRISTIAN OR NON-CHRISTIAN WILL STAND ACCOUNTABLE BEFORE
    THE SOVEREIGN GOD. ROMANS 3: 9- 19

8.BELOVED, NEVER AVENGE YOURSELF, BUT LEAVE IT TO THE WRATH OF
    GOD, IT IS WRITTEN VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAY THE LORD. ROMANS 12:17

1. Matt says:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’
      MATTHEW 5:38

1. Why religion? says:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man.” (1 Tim. 2:12-14)
        I agree you need to stand up to bullies, but just because it’s in the bible does that mean it’s right?

16. Patty Burr says:

@ Teah you must be related to her , you sound like her , But like a parrotthey repeat the same thing , because ut’s the truth unlike a liar , they cany remeber what they said the last time , No we dont need to fight to get by , That why we have laws and police .. Bet you dont vote , and dont know this ??

17. Patty Burr says:

@ Teah sorry , I meant to put SCoot .. Got into to this . Sorry honey

18. Juanita McKean says:

Who recorded the fight?? … Haven’t watched it but if someone had enough time to video tape it then was it really planned after the son was chased home?? That may not even be relevant but if there was enough time to make a video of it there could have been enough time to calm the situation down too…. just my opinion.

1. Joe says:

I’m sure one of the other kids there recorded it as you can tellthere are other kids there. I

19. Somebody says:

Growing up in west Baltimore, I recall getting in soem fights, but with onky one who was a bully. the funny part about it is, I have older siblings and for what ever reason this kids also had older siblings around the same age as my brothers. Well his brothers tried to push my brothers around and got their butts beat [ the bullies], then it was my turrn. he tried getting into a fight with me and he had me pin down. Aty first I thought it was just a bit rough housing, Iaske dif we was fighting and he said what do you think and punched me square in the face. At this time my mother was walking around the corner and saw this and ran over. I remember her words clearly today as I did almost 20 years ago ” SOn if you don’t beat his butt[ use the more colorfulword though], when we get home I will beat your butt. Well I have to say, It worked. I beat the mess out this kid. He went to go get his older brothers on me and when they saw who was my brothers they just backed away.

SO maybe this kid just needed some motivation to stand up for him self.

FYI afterwards the kid and I became friends than he went ot bully the wrong person and got shot.

20. not surprising says:

none of you sound like mothers of boys. as a single mother raising two boys you gotta do things to make them men. not cowards. i feellike she not only taught her son a valuable life lesson she also taught the one who was bullying her son. there was a time when fighting and fisticuffs was the answer. better to use fists than guns. society wants to emasculate men, nothing wrong with it. and this method was the norm when i grew up. mothers would see their sons run from a fight and lock the door. be a man fight back..as don king said in rocky..”fight back you punk, fight back”

1. joan says:

NOT SURPRISING !!!! SO YOU ARE TEACHING YOUR KIDS THAT IT IS OK TO BECOME A GANG MEMBER !!!! WHAT’S THE DIFFERENT IN YOUR CHILD FIGHTING OPPOSE TO A GANG MEMBER?

YOU TELLING YOU KIDS TO FIGHT TO PROVE THEY ARE MEN. THEN YOU SHOULD BE THROW UNDER THE JAIL HOUSE. I HOPE AND PREY THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO SUFFER THE LOST OF YOUR CHILDREN DUE TO YOUR SATANIC IGNORANTS AND EXTREMELY POOR PARENTING SKILLS. IF THE CHILDREN TODAY FOLLOW ALL THE BAD EXAMPLES. SO WHEN YOUR KIDS GROW UP I GUESS THEY BE BEATING AND KILLING YOU TOO. SINCE YOU SAY THEY NOT TO BE COWARDS AND FIGHTING SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS. GET YOUR KIDS BAIL MONEY BECAUSE YOUR TYPE IS GOING TO NEED IT. THE BULLY ONLY BECOMES THE FUTURE CONVICT

1. mommyof3 says:

Well said! It’s turning these kids into Killers!

2. Jess says:

Joan learn to speak correctly! Why do you keep referring to gang members? This is not a gang member, IT IS A CHILD WHO IS BEING BULLIED!! As a mother you would explain to your child that there are certain situations where you have no choice but to stick up for your child, not that violence is acceptable as fun. What would you suggest the mother have done, let her child get beat to a bloody pulp??

3. not surprising says:

there is a difference between a child fighting and being a gang member stupidy..answer your own question on that on because it’s to assinine for a response. If my child got arrested for a fist fight then its a hundred times better than him being arrested for murder. I’m teaching my kids that hostile situations can be handled with the 10 knuckles GOD gave them and not a deadly weapon created by man..so yes I prefer to teach my kids to fight instead of grabbing a gun. And this mother did right because it could have been worse..he could have committed suicide like a coward, or shot up the whole school like a crazed punk..not all bullies become convicts I was a bully and I’m a fully functioning citizens and I have never been on the wrong side of the law..its all growing pains..Joan your comments are very immature and uneducated at best..I hope your not someones parent..

4. ang says:

Joan, just buzz off, you are becoming very annoying, this is not a gang in the city, this is one child being bullied. Maybe he will be teaching the other child not to become part of a gang since you keep bringing it up. let the boy beat the bullies butt and put him back in line.

21. betty says:

the problem is pure ignorant’s of not knowing the true word of the almighty true living god.(read)- god do not want you to be ignorant. 1st Thessalonian 4:13

and that from a child that hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which in Christ Jesus.

all scripture is given by inspiration of god, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that man of god may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (read) 2nd timothy 3: 15

22. James says:

I grew up in the area that this happened, kids around there are usually the results of parents that have no lives and no morals… People need to stand up for themselves, if not they are just going to keep coming back an messing. With them more and more..let them kids defend themselves..

23. brigette says:

Really? You don’t think she is saying those kids bullied her kid, just to save her own ass? That mom is ridiculous. There are other ways to handle this, yet she chose the “white trash” way. She endangered the life of her child, and others, and she put her hands on someone else’s child. THat alone should get her jail time, or at least a call to social services. her rights as a parent should be revoked. She is ridiculous.

1. mommyof3 says:

I totally agree!

2. tired of ignorance says:

Really? When did she put her hands on the other child?????? So what are you saying she should do,since she had already contacted the school who did nothing about the bullying???

3. Mykids-R-Mylife says:

I know for a fact that the boy fighting her son is a bully. He lives in my neighborhood & has bullied my younger children on many occasions, he only targets children younger & smaller then him, he runs in the house from kids his own age/size. Talking to his mom does no good! Her kids have been running the streets by themselves & starting trouble for years. She doesn’t care as long as they are leaving her alone to lay on her fat a** all day! It’s so easy for you arrogant people to watch the news & judge this woman because you don’t have to deal with this nonsense on a daily basis. As a parent of children that are bullied because they are well behaved, smart & nice children, I know that you sometimes feel helpless. My kids have come out of school so many times beat up, had their lunches stolen, etc..the school don’t even tell you. You have to find out from your child. The school says they can’t tell you anything because of the privacy policy. They just brush you off & never call you back. When you try to talk to the parents, they defend their children & want to fight you. What are you supposed to do!?! There is no where to turn, no one to help! I think this mom just snapped. I can relate because I have been close to snapping many times. I, personally, could never watch my own child on the ground yelling for help & not help them..but I could easily yoke one of these little punks up and give them the a** whooping they so desperately need myself. Then you will all be watching me on the news..& posting all of your useless opinions! I’m not defending this mom, but she is telling the truth. No one knows what they would do in this situation, when you run out of options & have had enough, until it actually happens to you!

1. williejoe says:

Why don’t someone shoot the little prick? end of problem.

2. ang says:

well said

24. stopbullyingcampaign says:

I have read several comments on here that is considered bullying and racial. We as parents are supposed to teach our children that this type of behavior is unacceptable.. it doesn’t matter where you live or how much money you have. I have 4 boys and I know that schools and most public officials don’t do much about bullying, so I say if noone is willing to defend you……DEFEND YOURSELF!

25. Gory says:

I Was Told to fight back, and i dont blame the mother for telling her the son the same thing.

26. Faith says:

if Mom wanted the bully to stop bothering her kid, she should have went to either the school or police! Don’t sit there and egg on your child to fight a bully! For God sake, parents do not want to be parents anymore, let the street raise them! No, its time to bloody step up and start actually BEING a parent or don’t have them at all!

1. mommyof3 says:

I agree!

1. Lyn says:

the way you are agreeing with Faith, mommyof3, sounds like your children are raised in the street. Read the report before you comment.

2. tired of ignorance says:

Watch the video, she went to the school and they did nothing and the police would have done the same thing. Sometimes things need to be handled differently, I commend this woman for teaching her son to stick up for himself.

27. wllharrington says:

All the lovey-dovey stuff makes me ill. Don’t these people realize that the only way to stop bullies is to stand up to them? Talking nice to bulies only makes them feel you are weak and they keep up the bullying. This works in the schoolyard and in international relations.

28. mzhazeleyes says:

I totally agree with the that mother. I have 3 kids and one of whom is in middle school and one in elementary school. i have always taught them not to start trouble but if someone starts something with you you better take up for yourself and if that involes fighting then so be it. Kids now days are mean and if they see any sign of weakness in you they will feed off that. If that were my child of would have done the same thing.

29. johnsonj3 says:

This mother did the right thing and now everyone wants her to be charged, well changed the other mother’s for there sons being a bully. These bullies could have killed this women’s son. Now that the young man will fight back he should be okay. Wish the mnother and son the best.

30. sheriff says:

Lansdowne is a very low socio economic class of people. Many Blacks have influenced the white trash there & have intimidated the young kids to their reckless style of living. Don’t be like Ron folks & wind up with a great career in lawn care or getting a lube job @ Jiffy Lube. Stay in school & learn a trade like safe cracking, Gas station holdups etc. The Ron’s of the world are the dopes with the gun barrel pointed at their black flat ape noses.

1. ron says:

hey buddy where you been all day. no dont blame nothing on black, its hill billies like you who make excuses when whitey mess up. sorry Cr@cker i dont robb stores or work at jiffy lube. we know you dont have a job you still live in a trailer with your mom lls

1. sheriff says:

Ron, Listen up king Coon. First off I’m not your buddy. Second, I am thankful when I wake up tomorrow & look in the mirror I see white skin not Black the color of s….t.

31. Lucky says:

Lucky that no one got hurt that is….I understand her mentality although primative to say at the least but what would she be saying Today if her Son got hurt or cripiled for life or he injuried that boy….I have been in fights and each time I look back I say to myself “what was I thinking”…..I have seen some of my friends who have life long injuries from this kind of mentality….Violence just brings on more violence….now the kid will get in to more fights instead of just walking away….

32. tylerjake says:

Lansdowne….enough said! It’s mostly white trash there. Most people living in Lansdowne dream of saving up enough money to one day visit other parts of the state.

33. Neighbor says:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THERE IS MORE TO MS. WHITE THEN MEETS THE EYE…….LOOK AT HER CRIMINAL RECORD AND HOW MANY TIMES CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES HAVE BEEN TO HER HOUSE *MULITPLE TIMES* ALSO WHEN SHE LIVED DOWN THE STREET FROM US THE COPS WOULD BE THERE ALMOST EVERY NIGHT FOR ABUSE! CRAZY HOW PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO DEFEND THIS WOMAN WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER MET HER…SHE IS A FANTASTIC LIAR HAS BEEN HER WHOLE LIFE! SO STOP DEFENDING THIS CRAZY WOMAN

34. mattie says:

pig town, armstead gardens hillbillies. ever since the video of the drag queen being attack. now here comes all the igorant under class hillbillies coming out in full force. you get one hick thinking some body might be interested in making another hillbilly movie. anyone that seen this video can easyly tell that mother was making a fake violence video that she and her friends stage to get media attention.
    first of all, what parent is going to allow some one to make a video of their child being beaten up by another kid and the person that making the video is standing and looking at her directly in the face. you can see the mother looking right back into the video camera as it was being tape. this is all stage and the mother was the one that put both kids into the fight. get real.

1. sheriff says:

Mattie, Media attention for what? Like what can she gain financially? Don’t be so stupid, now bend over the sink & meet my friend Ben Dover up your keister.

35. jackie says:

THIS IS PURE BULL. THE ONLY THING THE MOTHER SHOULD HAVE DONE IS TO HAVE TAKEN HER TINY LITTLE SON INTO THE HOUSE, CALLED THE POLICE, FILL A REPORT AND TAKEN THE CASE TO COURT.

THIS IS A EXAMPLE OF CHILD ENDANGERMENT. IT WOULD BEEN THE SAME THING IF THE BULLY WOULD CAUGHT THIS SAME LITTLE BOY ON THE STREET AND TAKEN A GUN AND KILLED HIM. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. THE WAY SO MANY KIDS ARE BEING KILLED THIS DAY AND TIME, NO GOOD PARENT WOULD NEVER TAKEN THE RISK TO FORCE THEIR CHILD INTO A STREET FIGHT.

1. ThereAreBetterWays says:

EXACTLY!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!!!! You do what you have to do for your children and if it means taking it ALL the way up until something is done- YOU DO IT. For the people saying that the school system and police do nothing about it- then you are obviously too LAZY to get off your butt and actually follow through with something if it were that bad. The original video that was leaked all over facebook showed that this so called mother was encouraging another CHILD to put his hands on her own son. WAKE UP PEOPLE! These are CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!! Barely teens. The point is- if something is wrong- you keep going up the chain until someone hears you. There are no excuses for child endangerment and child abuse.

36. JOJO DANCER says:

Had to figth bulllies when i was a kid, it only took one good ass kicking to stop them, I agree with the mother.

37. sherry says:

Last year my daughter was in 3rd grade there was a boy in 4th who picked on her constantly. He shoved her into lockers etc. I explained to her that no one is to put their hands on her and that the next time he hit her she needed to stand up for herself. Well him and 3 other boys kept shoving her down while waiting for the bus to pick them up from school. When they finally let her up and she had hand marks and scratchs on her legs and shins and knees..Well when she got on the bus, the longer she sat there the more upset mad and embarrassed she was. She got up and punched him right in his face. He had a blac/swollen eye when he got home and his parents had the nerve to call school and have my daughter suspended (in school) for hitting him when I explained the situation to her principal he also received in school suspension. Parents act like their children are perfect and dotn do anything wrong. He has not looked in her direction since that incident last year. I dont see the problem with teaching your children to defend themselves against a bully or a child molester or anyone that may cause them harm. Emotional pain is just as great as physical if not worse. I agree with this mother teaching her son to stand up for himself. Better than finding him dead becuase he was not mentally strong enough to deal with the little bullies.

1. MARK says:

JUST PUT A BULLET IN HER HEAD. SHE ‘S A LOSER AND A LOSER OF A MOTHER. SHE SUCKS OFF THE SYSTEM AND EVERYONE ELSE. I KNOW HOW SHE LIVS. DIRTY, DON’T CARE ABOUT HER KIDS. WHY HASN’T WELWARE STEP IN LONG AGO. THEY NEED TO GET OFF THIER F.,.,. ASS AND LOOK AT PEOPLE LIKE THIS A LOSER.

38. Carol Zimmerman says:

You can’t label all who live in Lansdowne as white trash and hillbillys–not fair. You are generalizing and putting all who live there into one group. I do not agree with the mothers language in front of the kids, and I would not put a hand on a kid—but I would teach my child to stand up to a bully and if it takes fighting the bully —then that is what it would be.

1. cris says:

YES YOU CAN BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WHO LIVE IN THAT AREA. DONT FORGET REDNEKCS TOO LLS

39. twyatt says:

have you all listened to what you are saying? Have you watched the news? Kids have actually killed themselves due to bullying. I have 3 kids that i have told them that there is a 3 strike rule: the first time a kid messes with them they tell their teacher, 2nd time they tell the principle, if it makes it to a 3rd time they better whip their butts cause my kids are not going to be picked on and their self esteem lowered because of some punks that think it is cool to be mean to others. My kids will not end up as another stitistic….

40. T says:

Seriously though i remember my Mom making me go out and fight this Bully,i was scared to death but more afraid of my mom.As a person who teaches Martial Arts i don’t like to see kids fight but i rather seem them duke it out and get it over with because one thing most Bullies leave you alone afterwards and you can always run,whether we think this Mom is right or wrong it is stressful when you think about sending your child out to school or to the store,and these kids have unresloved anger that stems from there own home life and i can almost gaurantee you behind that bullly ,one of the parents has a worse personality,

41. neighbor says:

This video is ridiculous! This mom needs to be charged and her children taken away. I live in the area where this happened, this mom is a total POS. She let’s her kids run wild. Also did anyone notice the little girl walking around the two boys fighting? That’s her daughter!

1. ang says:

how many times are you going to write the same thing idiot

42. sheriff says:

Funny how this woman of the boy in the fight is so, or appears upset when she probably like a lot of the other Mom’s on here allow their children to sit in front of a T.V all day & watch at young ages violent videos with nudity, rape, sex, beatings & killings. Don’t tell me that this does not affect the young girls & boys & later in life sterotypes them.

43. Outsider says:

Shaking my head………if you all only knew………..no comment.

44. Allen3 says:

This video was on a friends Facebook when I first saw it. the woman was telling the other kid to fight hers and vice versa. This is not an intelligent solution to an unsettling issue between two people, adult or children. What kind of example are we setting for the future generations if we are telling them things should be settled by violence? That’s idiotic and foolish.

I used to get picked on in school as a kid, but the way I handled it was by turning away. To this day I’ve never physically fought any of my battles.

SOLUTION: Get the kid experience in Martial Arts for Self Defense only! If he is attacked, which can be avoided in many cases, then he will be able to defend himself if necessary.

There are always multiple, stupid ways to do things, and many of them are more satisfying and easy, but why not put a little effort into shaping a better America by doing what’s Right?

45. kayla pomes says:

I THINK BUT I DOUBT IT MY FRIEND TOOK THIS VIDEO

Do not share my comment wjz or bring me into this please

46. kate filis says:

I THINK BUT I DOUBT IT MY FRIEND TOOK THIS VIDEO!!!!!

Do not share my comment wjz or bring me into this please

47. Jim says:

There are three ways you can deal with a bully:
    1.) Turn the other cheek; this is the Christian way, and it is very pacifistic, and always the way the psycholgists reccomend. It’s also the #1 way to get the other cheek cut, too.
    2.) Run like Hell -that is the best way, as long as you have unlimited range and fuel. However, if you EVER run out of room to run, or fuel to keep running, you can hang it up, because sooner or later, a bully WILL catch up – and you’ll only get beaten tired.
    3.) STAND AND FIGHT BACK! Believe it or not, whether you like this or not (and I HATE it, because even if you win, you WILL get hurt – I always did) – this IS the fastest, most EFFECTIVE solution. Generally speaking, if you stand up against a bully, PUBLICLY, where God and everyone else can see you take that bully DOWN – you’ll only have to do it ONCE!
    And ONE SUCCESSFUL fight beats a lifetime of running and hiding.

48. pam says:

I dont blame the mother, if he didnt stand up to the boy, it will just show other kids that they can pick on him. Ive seen it soo many times. If one kid can pick on him the rest will too. Not standing up for himself just makes him easy prey for the rest of the bullies. As for contacting the schools or the bullies parents just make it worst for the kids, cause bullies don’t care what the school or parents have to say, they just spend it around that they & their parents are cry babies…

49. ThereAreBetterWays says:

This video clip does not show what was posted on facebook via iPhone back on April 27th. I, myself have watched the entire video. As soon as I saw the first few seconds, I reported it to Balto. Co. Police.
    A grown woman or “mother” should never be encouraging her son to fight or screaming at another child to put his “f-ing” hands on her own child. This, unfortunately for the Lansdowne area is typical behavior. There are better ways of dealing with situations like this. You do what you have to do for your children but taking them to the corner of the street and forcing him to fight is not the answer. Not only was her son even more embarrassed than before, but was being choked and punched in the head to the point where he screamed for his “mother’s” help. This mother and CHILDREN involved are extremely blessed that this didn’t end up deadly. The woman stated that she thought if these kids kept bullying her son that she might have to bury her son- maybe, just maybe she should have thought about the consequences of encouraging this fight.
    I am clearly and obviously disgusted over this. There are so many more mature, responsible ways to go about taking care of a problem such as your child being bullied. There is more to this world than running the streets of Lansdowne. Come on people!!! Really??

1. Sherry says:

Tell that to the 14 year old little girl in Pa that decided on Monday to kill herself since the police and the school did nothing to protect her who”s parents did everything they could to protect her from bullies, calling the police repeatedly and the school and no one did anything about it what so ever. This woman should not be charged the little bullies and their parents need to be charged. Maybe when parents have to actually accept responsibility for their childs action this might stop. How about we charge the bullies parents with neglect since apparently they are not paying attention to what their children are doing?

1. ThereAreBetterWays says:

I think you need to RE-READ and READ CAREFULLY.

50. Tammy says:

Its easy to past judgement upon this mother b/c this was not your child being bullied but as a parent I would be in a rage if my child was being chased home. The boy is a bully regardless whether or not his mother believe this fact. This child was recently suspended from school foe having illegal substances there and seen on many occassion bulling other children , their are others videos of this same child beating up on other children. Children should be able to go to school peacefully without being afraid or terrified by others. These kids had a intervention in the school office that did not resolve nothing. The bullies continue to bully. The boy mother criminal record has nothing to do with the fact her child being bullied. Her child or no other child should be denied of an education of being scraed of going to school b/c of bullies . Children of today dont have no respect ,morals or value b/c their none being taugh to them home. These children dont respect thier own parents so why would one think they would have respect for the law, teachers and other parents. In the past it took a village to help raise children but these days some parents will fight you if you approach them about their child. Living in fear but the fear of God is something no one should have experience . I fear my parents b/c of my up bring that was in respect to them and others. This is what missing in our children of today discipline in the home.

51. Cindy says:

Most decent Mother’s first instinct would be to protect their kids. HOW could any MOM just stand there..well not even just stand there but encourage their son when the child was crying out “HELP ME MOM”. There are many other ways to handle bullying including the police, the school system, legal system and last but certainly not least..MOVE if its that bad! This so called “MOM” is guilty of child abuse and should handled accordingly!

52. Angel says:

Sorry but enough is enough and sometime you just got to do what you got to do. To all of you that do not agree with this mom, to damn bad. Because maybe if parents start being parents to their kids, maybe we would not have all this bullying in our children’s. To be honest, some of you parents are just as bad as your kids.

53. boo-boo says:

I’am tired of this bullying my daughter had the same thing happen to her in the neighborhood and in school.Now it is my son haveing the same problem in school and in the new neighborhood move to.My son just got jump by two boys and i did the same thing the mom did.When my daughter was being pick on i called the police and two different polices tould me to make my daugter fight back.But the girl did get lock up for it after my daughter got jump on by the girl and her home girls.Then some of these teachers, principals and mothers are thinking it is cute when these kids be bulling.But i call up north.ave on one of the principals and thats when she did something about the bullying.I thank this is a big problem now kids killing their self and the bullys is not paying for their action.I agree with this mom and who ever don’t agree u must don’t have any kids or your kids must not be geting pick on by bullys.

54. neighbor says:

someone should bang her in the f***ing face.

55. Lily MacFadden says:

This story makes me sick to my stomach, as it is a reminder how the circle of violence takes root in childhood and continues on into adulthood. The aggressor as well as the victim of the bullying will be changed, affected for life. The cycle of bullying, aggressive behavior and violence must be stopped as it is not acceptable to harass, bully, or hurt another human being with thought, word, or deed…I empathize with the child in this news story as I have been a victim of adult bullying, it is painful to be tormented emotionally, physically, and spiritually by another person or group of people. We need to ban together, be vigilant, and use our voices in a positive fashion to wipe out the seed of this hate-filled action and restore kindness and compassion.

1. boo-boo says:

I agree with u!!!!!!!!!!

56. Kyle Grenade Umstead says:

i go to schoolwith them and the one boy in orange is no bully the boy with no shirt picks on every on this year