WATCH WJZ @ NOON TODAY | The Army-Navy rivalry comes to Baltimore. WJZ has live pre-game ceremonies and the game | Who Will Win? | Army-Navy 2016

Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Suspicious Deaths In Towson

TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police say a mother and her 4-year-old child were found dead in their apartment in the 8700 block of Loch Bend Drive in Towson.

Mike Hellgren was live at the scene.

Investigators say the woman,  identified as 25-year-old Alicia Avery, and the 4-year-old, identified as Danielle Parker were reported missing a few days ago.

When police visited their apartment to make sure they were okay, both were found dead.

Investigators are calling the deaths suspicious.

We’ll bring you more updates as they become available.

More from Mike Hellgren
Comments

1. Ronnie says:

That’s some white man sh$t right there. What is the world coming to,,

1. fraught says:

No dude. This is just some plain and simple wrong sh$t right there, it don’t matter whether balck or white.

2. Sadness says:

Sooooo sad n its a little girl,not a boy n sadly thier black

3. SAD CASE says:

NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID HER AND THIS CHILD DID NOT DESERVE THIS AT ALL.PEOPLE ARE SO SICK AND GOING OUT OF THERE MINDS THESES DAYS.THIS IS JUST A SAD CASE!!!

4. TREESE says:

YEA TELL ME ABOUT IT! THAT WAS MY SISTER AND NIECE! HOW U THINK I FEEL!IM SO FREAKIN LOST ITS NOT FUNNY!

5. bettyford says:

if that was a family member of mine, especially a close one like a brother or sister…i think the last place youd find me is on here leaving comments…..just saying……..

6. 1st Responder says:

It’s a tragedy whenever anyone dies, even more so when it’s a child as young as this child was. I am sure they didn’t deserve to die the way they did. My condolences to the family.

7. bigscar says:

Its a dam shame I hope someone saw something my prayers go out to the family….people evil is upon this whole earth it is time for us to come together and look out for one another praise god.

8. To Bettyford says:

How dare you make a comment like that- who do you think you are judging this person for what they are doing. Have you ever been in their shoes? I didn’t think so and yes I have been there and I was reading every news article I could find. And if a comment offended me, I posted a comment back. So why don’t you kiss both our a$$…., Just Sayin’