Man Severely Burned In Brooklyn Park House Explosion
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (AP) — Anne Arundel County fire officials say a man was severely burned in an explosion at his Brooklyn Park home.
Officials say gasoline in the basement of the home in the 100-block of Franklin Avenue exploded on Saturday evening. The 41-year-old man was rushed to John Hopkins Bayview Burn Center with life-threatening injuries, including second- and third-degree burns.
An investigation into what triggered the explosion is underway.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)