Police Probe Burglary At Former Mayor’s Home

BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore Police are investigating a burglary at the home of the former Mayor Sheila Dixon.

A police report shows that Dixon called police Monday morning to report the burglary. She told an investigating officer that she left the home on Sunday evening and returned Monday to find video gaming systems and jewelry missing.

Police determined that the house alarm was off and someone got into the home through an unlocked kitchen window.

The two bedrooms were ransacked and the intruder took property before fleeing through the window. Dixon was unsure exactly what had been taken and planned an inventory.

Dixon stepped down in 2010 as part of a plea agreement on corruption charges. The city’s inspector general announced in May that city-owned security equipment had been retrieved from her home.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

1. stationnorth says:

Hilarious. Karma. What goes around comes around. Hilarious

1. Jerry says:

The circle will be complete when the person who did this get’s a slap on the wrist like she did and sent free. Then she’ll know how we felt .

2. Jerry says:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this site ? What happen to it? Oh sorry you post only what you want people to see. I’m sorry. This happened to me 4x.

1. Mike says:

Jerry

WJZ believes in freedom of the press when they want to run a story, but act like hypocrites when it comes to freedom of speech.
      I have had 90% of my comments removed or not posted at all.
      I understand that not all people will agree with my opinion but I still thought in this country I had the right to express it.
      WJZ sees differently

1. Jerry says:

Mike thanks for agreeing with me. This is a bunch of BS that 13’s pulling.

3. powls says:

Sheila, be careful, they coming! Im glad that you werent home.