BLOG: Leave Baseball Alone!
It’s About The Economy, Stupid!
The U.S. Senate is pressuring MLB to ban smokeless tobacco so kids aren’t influenced and become addicted to it . This angers me on soooo many levels, let me give you just a few.
- I don’t depend on baseball players to raise my son, that’s my job.
- They don’t smoke crack in the dugout and we still have a major drug problem in this country.
- Obesity is a much bigger problem than dip, so are we going to insist CC Sabathia, Prince Fielder and many others begin the Medifast plan so they are at a healthy weight?
- How much of our tax money did you idiots spend on the steroid investigations only to screw up the Clemens and Bonds cases?
- Don’t you have guys have better things to address like…THE ECONOMY?
Talk about a group of people who just don’t “get it”…