So i gave out 3 on Thanksgiving including a lock of the week. Here are 6 more including another lock of the week.
Conn-Crete Lock… Indy +3.5 Vs Carolina… I really believe the Colts get the win here, but i will gladly take the points. Colts are coming off the bye. Back to back road games for the Panthers. Panthers entire starting linebacking corps is out and Cam Newton leads the league in interceptions.
2. Pittsburgh/Kansas City Under 40 points…Tyler Palko could only put up 3 points against the worst pass defense in the league, and now he is facing the Steelers. The Kansas City Defense is good enough to slow down the Steelers.
3. Atlanta – 9.5 Vs Minnesota… Not a game that i would typically pick, but you have to adapt. If Minnesota doesn’t have A.P. it will be a long day. The Vikings secondary is banged up and the Falcons are a very good home team and appear to be getting healthy at the right time.
4. Chicago +4.5 Vs Oakland… I don’t care who is starting at QB for the Bears. They will still be able to run the ball and play solid defense. Caleb Haynie isn’t a great Qb, but he can be efficient enough for them to get a win.
5. San Diego/Denver Under 43.5… Denver’s defense has been playing terrific and the offense runs the ball 75 percent of the time. Run Clock Run. Chargers Defense is good enough to slow them down. Still cant figure out what is wrong with the Chargers offense.
6. Giants +7 Vs Saints… I think the Giants can keep it close. They played terrible on Sunday night, but i expect them to bounce back. They should be able to run the football and set up the play action pass. Pass rush is good enough to slow down the Saints high powered offense.