1. Green Bay is still undefeated at 11-0 facing the Giants this Sunday. Aaron Rogers playing great as always and receivers are consistent. Packers defense is getting better when it matters.
2. Baltimore is 8-3 . Baltimore is coming off two big home wins at home against two good teams. Can they win a game on the road against a bad team facing Cleveland this Sunday.
3. New England is 8-3. Tom Brady is back to playing like…Tom Brady. Pats defense is looking good can they hold up against Indy this Sunday.
4. New Orleans is 8-3 face Detroit. Saints have an explosive offense with Drew Brees leading the way. Brees a cant be stopped when he is not being pressured and with Sproles, Ingram, and Thomas playing well the running game looks good. Saints defense must force turnovers.
5. San Francisco is 9-2 face St. Louis. They need to protect Alex smith better, 49ers have given up 15 sacks in two losses.
6. Pittsburgh is 8-3 face Cincinnati. Steelers didn’t look good against the Chiefs but still pulled out a win. This is a must win for the steelers in this division match-up. They also are looking for a Ravens loss.
7. Oakland is 7-4 facing Miami. Oakland has a great kicking game and the defense has been playing well.
8. Atlanta is 7-4 facing Houston. They must put their opponent away soon as they get the chance. Atlanta has won five out of its last six games. Julio Jones will return for this weeks game.
9. Houston is 8-3 facing Atlanta. Houston lost another QB last game against Jacksonville. Can third string quarter back Tj Yates lead the Texans to the playoffs? Houston offense only had 215 total yards of offense last week against Jags.
10. Cincinnati is 7-4 face Pittsburgh. Another good win vs Cleveland last week. Dalton and A.j. Green played well together. Can they seat Pittsburgh or Baltimore?
11. Denver is 6-5 facing Minnesota. Tim Tebow just wins he comes through in late game situations and finds away to win. The defense has been playing on another level. Von Miller defensive rookie of the year.
12. Chicago is 7-4 facing Kansas City. Can the Bears win with Cutler missing. Hanie can not turn the ball over if they want to be successful.