Local

2 People Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Incident

View Comments
carbon monoxide

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

BALTIMORE (WJZ) —  Two people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident.

 It happened in the 1900-block of North Washington Street Thursday morning.

Officials are looking for the source.

Two people were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, and two more were evaluated at the scene.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,257 other followers