WATCH WJZ @ NOON ON SATURDAY | The Army-Navy rivalry comes to Baltimore. WJZ has live pre-game ceremonies and the game.

1 Hurt In House Fire That Caused $250,000 Damage

SYKESVILLE, Md. (AP) — One firefighter has been injured in a house fire in Sykesville that caused $250,000 in damage.

The fire was reported about 2 a.m. Tuesday. Some 50 firefighters battled for the hour to bring the blaze under control.

One firefighter sustained an ankle injury.

Officials tell the Carroll County Times that the blaze started in an exterior electrical outlet at the rear of the house.

(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live