Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings – Week 2
Buy Ravens Tickets
Here are the week 2 rankings from the two smartest guys in the business!
1. PATRIOTS – broken nose and all, Tom Brady still can shred defenses.
2. RAVENS – who needs a defense with and offense like that!
3. 49ERS – an impressive win at Lambeau and an impressive defense.
4. PACKERS – 15-1 this year is a lot tougher, but not panicking after one loss.
5. BEARS – that Cutler-Marshall combo could prove to be deadly.
6. TEXANS – you’re supposed to whip those bad teams, and they did!
7. FALCONS – that offense looks as good as ever.
8. SAINTS – not the team we expected to see in week 1
9. GIANTS – Super Bowl hang over? They were hung over.
10. EAGLES – the only winner to drop in HZPR. Whole team looked awful.
11. STEELERS – not having fun playing in Denver as of late.
12. LIONS – escaped with a win. Stafford should have been better.
13. COWBOYS – they can’t lay a stinker in week 2 or win over Giants is moot.
14. BRONCOS – boy did Peyton look good for a guy who hasn’t played in 19 mos.
15. CHARGERS – off to a good start for a team that often struggles early.
16. JETS – defense was stout. Sanchez looked good. It all came together for week1
17. REDSKINS – Bob Griffin was electric. Skins fans hope it continues.
18. PANTHERS – expected more from Cam and offense.
19. BENGALS – questions about this being a playoff team will surface early.
20. BILLS – what an egg in week 1 from the sexy pick for the playoffs.
21. TITANS – I don’t see much difference between Locker & Hasslebeck.
22. CARDINALS – a QB controversy already? Either way, it’s a win.
23. CHIEFS – even with Cassel healthy, they still need to play better defense.
24. SEAHAWKS – Russell Wilson found out that pre-season doesn’t count.
25. BUCCANEERS – Greg Schiano gets first win. Gives hope to fans.
26. RAIDERS – it’s still not fun in the Black Hole.
27. RAMS – an impressive showing on the road. That’s Jeff Fisher’s touch.
28. VIKINGS – if AP can play like that, they can be competitive.
29. JAGUARS – may have let one of their few wins slip away.
30. COLTS – forget Andrew Luck’s bad game, that defense is porous.
31. DOLPHINS – yes, they are that bad and their offense is punch-less.
32. BROWNS – Colt McCoy wins that game if he is under center.
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno