Here are the worlds greatest power rankings … as expected. We are never wrong! Debate if you like …
1. TEXANS – a ferocious defense and playmakers all over on offense. Early favorite out of the gate.
2. FALCONS – Matt Ryan and this these guys are playing at a whole different level right now.
3. RAVENS – that game resembled the AFC championship too much! Except this time the right team won.
4. 49ERS – tripped up on the road. Saw that one coming. Let’s see how they rebound.
5. CARDINALS – not a total believer yet, but that defense may be for real!
6. GIANTS – they way they played with back-ups on a short week was impressive.
7. PACKERS – clearly they were robbed. Cleary they are better than 1-2.
8. PATRIOTS – haven’t been below .500 since 2003. They won’t be there long.
9. BEARS – Jay Cutler and that offense should be better. Much better.
10. EAGLES – Vick may not survive the season. He may not start much longer either.
11. CHARGERS – no shame in losing to the Atlanta; but not at home on a short week and traveling across country.
12. COWBOYS – the team that won on opening night is long gone. Back to ordinary.
13. BENGALS – looked good, especially offensively, after the stinker in week 1.
14. STEELERS – Big Ben is playing well, too bad no one else in Pittsburgh is.
15. LIONS – they love the drama, but need the wins.
16. JETS – it’s a win. But not a respectable one. That offense looks awful.
17. BILLS – Ryan Fitzpatrick has 8 TD’s so far, but only 581 yards passing.
18. SEAHAWKS – they are competitive & surprising teams. Help from refs doesn’t hurt.
19. REDSKINS – we knew RG3 was good. We also knew the defense would be bad.
20. PANTHERS – Cam “Superman” Newton must have been hit with Kryptonite.
21. BRONCOS – fans in Denver hope Peyton plays better. Much, much better.
22. VIKINGS – Christian Ponder is proving doubters wrong … and the Vikings right!
23. TITANS – clearly the second best team in that division. But not by much.
24. BUCCANEERS – They continue to be on the wrong side of the victory formation.
25. RAMS – Sam Bradford was supposed to be better. So was his O-line.
26. CHIEFS – with how bad they’ve played, they are still only a game out of first.
27. COLTS – they always had trouble with the Jaguars WITH Peyton Manning.
28. JAGUARS – MJD is getting going. That’s their best hope.
29. SAINTS – how much worse can things get in NOLA? Just wait and see.
30. RAIDERS – the Black Hole is still a tough place for east coast teams.
31. DOLPHINS – they should have beat the Jets. They didn’t. Damn kickers.
32. BROWNS – good news: they get to play in prime time. Bad news: against the Ravens.
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno