Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings Week 4
Buy Ravens Tickets
Here are the best power rankings in the business. Just ask us!
1. TEXANS – Have won the last 10 games started by Matt Schaub by a total of 160.
2. FALCONS – Winning close games is important in the NFL, especially in your division.
3. 49ERS – Traveling east will not affect this team. It will help in January.
4. RAVENS – Winning on short week is tough. Now need to back it up on long rest.
5. CARDINALS – Escaped with a win. Don’t have to apologize for being undefeated.
6. PATRIOTS – Order may have been restored. And Brady is starting to get hot.
7. EAGLES – still wonder how they are 3-1. They won’t apologize for it either.
8. BEARS – solid win in Big D. Speaking of big “D” … theirs looks stout as ever.
9. PACKERS – badly needed that win at home. They may start a run here soon.
10. CHARGERS – What slow start? An early lead in that division is huge.
11. GIANTS – they can’t beat the Eagles, but they should have beat the Eagles.
12. VIKINGS – don’t think anyone predicted this start, especially in the NFC North.
13. BENGALS – three wins have been against Skins, Jags, and Browns.
14. STEELERS – Experienced teams usually play well out of the bye week.
15. BRONCOS – that’s the offense we thought we’d see. Peyton looked like himself.
16. REDSKINS – RG3 good. Billy Cundiff bad. Redskins 2-2. Not sure what to think.
17. COWBOYS – that was brutal. I’m not giving Romo a pass either. Play better guy.
18. BILLS – what the hell happened after halftime on Sunday? That was ugly.
19. SEAHAWKS – after the gift in the Monday night debacle, they stunk in St. Louis.
20. LIONS – where is the offense? Where is the defense? What happened?
21. PANTHERS – a game they could have won, should have won, but didn’t win.
22. JETS – a lot more problems than solutions. A lot more injuries than solutions too.
23. RAMS – Jeff Fisher finds ways to win. He’s always got a trick up his sleeve.
24. BUCCANEERS – they fight, fight and fight. But they are still not winning.
25. COLTS – their focus isn’t even football right now. Prayers for Chuck Pagano.
26. SAINTS – they are in games, just not winning them.
27. TITANS – Locker is on the shelf and the defense is horrible right now.
28. CHIEFS – they run the ball really well. That’s about it.
29. DOLPHINS – their offense looked good and Tannehill looks like he can play.
30. JAGUARS – plenty of good seats available for their next home game on Sunday.
31. RAIDERS – wow they got whooped up on. Carson Palmer needs to be consistent.
32. BROWNS – playing on a short week can’t help a team that needs all the preparation it can get.
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno