Vinny Cerrato: Dirty Dozen Week 5
1. Houston: Texans (5-0) vs. Packers. Won on the road against the Jets but lost their defensive captain in Cushing. How much will that hurt them?
2. Atlanta: Falcons (5-0) vs. Raiders. Beat Redskins on the road but didn’t play that well. Now the team will go home for an easy win.
3. San Francisco: 49ers (4-1) vs. Giants. The 49ers ran all over the Bills but this week they face a legitimate team in the Giants.
4. Baltimore: Ravens (4-1) vs. Cowboys. Won ugly at Kansas City. They must play better on the road because they are a completely different team at home.
5. New England: Patriots (3-2) vs. Seahawks. Tom Brady and the offense is heating up. Wes Welker showing he was right.
6. Chicago: The Bears (4-1) have a bye week. The defense is scoring at record pace and the offense is coming around.
7. Minnesota: Vikings (4-1) at Redskins. The defense is playing well and Percy Harvin is playing like a Pro Bowl player.
8. New York: Giants (3-2) at 49ers. The defense must step up this week against the 49ers. Their run game looked good against Cleveland but can they have success in San Francisco?
9. Pittsburgh: Steelers (2-2) at Titans. Harrison is back but Polamalu is out. Is he done for good?
10. Arizona: Cardinals (4-1) vs. Bills. The Cardinals can get everything right against the Bills. Defense has not played well the last 2 weeks.
11. Seattle: Seahawks (3-2) vs Patriots. Like them at home but they won a big game on the road at Carolina. Russell Wilson must pick it up.
12. Philadelphia: Eagles (3-2) vs. Lions. Can Vick stop turning it over?