1. Atlanta: The Flacons (6-0) have a bye week. The team played poorly against the Raiders at home. Matt Ryan struggled but found a way to win.
2. Houston: Texans (5-1) vs. Ravens. The Texans could not handle the big stage on Sunday night against the Packers. The team will have another chance when they play the Ravens this week.
3. New York: Giants (4-2) vs. Redskins. Went on the road to San Francisco and dominated the 49ers in all 3 phases. Defense is coming around up front.
4. Baltimore: Ravens (5-1) at Texans. Injuries could hurt the defense even more this week. Joe Flacco and the offense must outscore teams now.
5. Chicago: Bears (4-1) vs. Lions. Coming off a bye week the team will be rested. Defense has been playing great and Cutler has been getting in sync with his new weapons.
6. San Francisco: 49ers (4-2) vs. Seahawks. The team struggled at home against the Giants. Now get turnaround to play a hot division team.
7. Seattle: Seahawks (4-2) at 49ers. Russell Wilson is getting more comfortable but the defense must travel well. The team is great at home but how will they perform on the road?
8. New England: Patriots (3-3) vs. Jets. The Patriots have lost 2 games on the road and can’t seem to finish games. They had the lead in the 4th quarter in 2 of their loses this season.
9. Arizona: Cardinals (4-2) at Vikings. The Cardinals lost at home to Buffalo and now they are going on the road to play in a tough environment.
10. Denver: The Broncos (3-3) have a bye week. Peyton Manning is heating up but the defense must hold up.
11. Minnesota: Vikings (4-2) vs Cardinals. The vikings lost a tough one on the road. They must take care of business this week at home.
12. Green Bay: Packers (3-3) at Rams. Aaron Rodgers is playing well and the offense is finding itself again.