Vinny Cerrato : Dirty Dozen Week 7
1. Atlanta: Falcons (6-0) at Philadelphia. Atlanta will face a new looking Eagles with Todd Bowles as new defensive coordinator.
2. Houston: Texans (6-1) have a bye week. The Texans beat the Ravens in all three phases. Defense stepped up to make Flacco look bad.
3. New York: Giants (5-2) at Dallas. Eli Manning is dependable in tight games. The Giants won in a 4th quarter comeback to beat Washington with 1:13 left in the game.
4. Chicago: Bears ( 5-1) vs. Panthers. The defense created turnovers and Jay Cutler is getting more comfortable with weapons. Offensive line is now the big question.
5. San Francisco: 49ers ( 5-2) at Arizona. The 49ers won a big division game at home against the Seahawks. The teams run game and defense is solid but Alex Smith has to pick it up.
6. Baltimore: Ravens (5-2) have a bye week. The team needs to use the time to heal and figure out how to win on the road. They need to stop the run!
7. Minnesota: Vikings (5-2) vs. Buccaneers. Minnesota took care of business at home with Adrian Peterson picking up the pace. That could spell trouble for the Bucs.
8. Green Bay: Packers (4-3) vs. Jaguars. Aaron Rodgers has nine touchdown passes in the last two games. Charles Woodson is out for six weeks which could be a big loss for the defense.
9. New England: Patriots (4-3) at St. Louis. The Patriots won a big division game against the Jets but they keep losing it in the 4th. Pats defense is awful.
10. Denver: Broncos (3-3) vs. Saints. Denver is coming off a bye week so they should be rested and Peyton Manning keeps improving. Defense is not as good as they thought.
11. Seattle: Seahawks (4-3) at Detroit. The Seahawks lost a tough game at San Francisco. Can they bring their defense on the road?
12. Pittsburgh: Steelers (3-3) have a bye week this week but won a big game in Cincinnati on Sunday. Can the team get some of their players healthy during their time off?