Vinny Cerrato: Dirty Dozen Week 8
1. Atlanta: Falcons (7-0) vs. Cowboys. The Falcons put on an offensive show in Philadelphia. Big Monday night game at home.
2. Houston: Texans (6-1) vs. Bills. The Texans will get a chance to see Mario Williams this week. Should be well rested after their bye week.
3. New York: Giants (6-2) vs. Steelers. The Giants will have another tough game this week. The game will come down to the 4th Qtr.
4. Chicago: Bears ( 6-1) at Tennessee. The bears defense scores points and the offense must get going before the 4th Qtr.
5. San Francisco: The 49ers (6-2) have a bye week but had a commanding win against Arizona. The team should have a nice week off.
6. Baltimore: Ravens (5-2) at Cleveland. Baltimore must find a way to stop Richardson! Did they find an offense that can travel during their bye week?
7. New England: Patriots( 5-3) have a bye this week. The team went to St. Louis and took care of business. Brandon Lloyd got back into the Patriots offense.
8. Denver: Broncos (4-3) at Cincinnati. Peyton is feeling it. Mcgahee looks good for 31 and the defense is finally stepping up.
9. Green Bay: Packers (5-3) vs. Cardinals. Green Bay will struggle against Arizona. They are a poor team at home.
10. Pittsburgh: Steelers ( 4-3) at Giants. The Steelers dominated the Redskins and looked strong against RGIII. The Pittsburgh offense will dink & dunk down the field found after finding their running game against the skins.
11. Indianapolis: Colts (4-3) vs. Dolphins. The Colts won 1st road game at Tennessee and won big, they are starting to believe!
12. Miami: Dolphins(4-3) at Indianapolis. The Dolphins dominated the Jets on the road and must do it again in Indy. Miami has the defense to get the win if Tannehill is healthy.