Reporting Vinny Cerrato
1. Atlanta: Falcons (8-0) at New Orleans. Atlanta won a big Monday night game at home. Offense has great weapons and continues to score.
2. Houston: Texans (7-0) at Chicago. Houston has won 5 straight games. Schaub threw 2 TD’s, Andre Johnson was 8 for 118 and Arian Foster ran for 111yds. If those things happen against Chicago, Houston can’t lose.
3. Chicago: Bears (7-1) vs. Texans. The bears can score on defense and the offense is now picking it up. A scary team.
4. San Francisco: 49ers (6-2) vs. Rams. The 49ers are coming off of a bye week and will be well rested. Alex smith is starting to really help his offense; the rams are in trouble!
5. Baltimore: Ravens (6-2) vs. Raiders. Baltimore won a tough game on the road. Now they can open up their offense since it’s a home game.
6. Pittsburgh: Steelers (5-3) vs. Cheifs. The Steelers are on a roll! three straight 100 yd rushers and the defense is number one in the league. All is right in Pitt!
7. New York: Giants (6-3) at Cincinnati. The Giants have a chance to redeem themselves in the division after they couldn’t hold their 4th Qtr lead. Eli really struggled against Pittsburgh.
8. Green Bay ( 6-3) has a bye this week. Rogers was completing big plays. He threw four more touchdown passes in the game against Arizona and has completed 13 touchdowns in last three games. The Packers have now won four games in a row.
9. New England: Patriots (5-3) vs. Bills. The patriots are coming off of a bye week and are facing the worst run defense in the league this week. The Pats should have made improvements in pass coverage over the bye.
10. Denver: Broncos (5-3) at Carolina. Peyton is getting better every week. It will all be up to the defense as to whether Denver will get a win.
11. Seattle: Seahawks ( 5-4) vs. Jets. The Seahawks are 4-0 at home. Russell Wilson is getting better and the defense plays great at home.
12. Indianapolis: Colts (5-3) at Jacksonville. Andrew Luck gives them a chance in every game and he broke the rookie passing record.