Vinny Cerrato: Dirty Dozen Week 10
1. Houston: Texans (8-1) vs. Jaguars. The Texans went on the road in bad conditions and won with their running game and defense.
2. Atlanta: Falcons (8-1) vs. Cardinals. The Falcons lost a division game at New Orleans; they could not finish. Should have a good game at home vs. Arizona
3. Chicago: Bears (7-2) at San Francisco. The Bears lost a tough game at home in poor conditions. Cutler is out hurt; the team must rely on the defense and running game. The offensive line must improve.
4. Baltimore: Ravens (7-2) at Pittsburgh. The Ravens dominated Oakland in all three phases, onto STEELERS WEEKEND! Must be able to stop the run against Pittsburgh.
5. San Francisco: 49ers (6-2-1) vs. Bears. The 49ers gave up too many big plays on special teams and defense. Must see if Smith will be healthy, if not, it will all be up to Frank Gore.
6. Denver: Broncos (6-3) vs. Chargers. Peyton continues to improve, went on the road and dominated at Carolina. D.J. Williams will return this week which should help the defense.
7. Pittsburgh: Steelers (6-3) vs. Ravens. The Steelers won against Kansas City in a tough game. The team overcame the loss of Ben in the 3rd Qtr. The big question is; how long is Ben out?
8. Green Bay : Packers (6-3) at Detroit. The Packers are coming off a bye week. The team has some players back after the week and are ready to make a run.
9. New England: Patriots (6-3) vs. Colts. Must improve the Pats defense to make a run. Aqib Talib comes off of suspension which should help the secondary.
10. Seattle: The Seahawks (6-4) have a bye this week. Seattle must find a way to win on the road. The Defense dominated against the Jets
11. Indianapolis: Colts(6-3) at New England. Can Andrew Luck win a big game on the road against a playoff team? If the Colts can pull out a win, it would put Indy a couple of years ahead of where they thought they would be.
12. New York: The Giants (6-4) have a bye this week. Giants need a break because they look tired and disinterested. Eli must rebound after the bye.