Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings Week 11
Sports Fan Insider
Here are the Thanksgiving edition of the Haynie & Zinno Power Rankings. Lots of movement this week. Be sure to keep moving over this holiday … work off all that turkey!! Enjoy! And a blessed Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.
1. TEXANS – it took the second best passing day ever to beat the 1-win Jaguars, but it’s still a win.
2. 49ERS – they know exactly how to dismantle opponents and make them look poor.
3. FALCONS – overcoming 5 INTs is not easy. But they did and held home field for now
4. RAVENS – they have made winning ugly expected and seized control of AFC North.
5. PACKERS – the Bears should be worried. The Pack are now back atop the NFC North
6. PATRIOTS – keep forgetting how good they are. You won’t come January.
7. BRONCOS – Peyton is dangerous. Their defense is dangerous. Don’t want to see them in the playoffs.
8. BEARS – You never realize how much you miss Jay Cutler, until he is gone.
9. STEELERS – no shame in losing to Ravens, but this team isn’t the same without Ben
10. SEAHAWKS – primes for a run for the post-season with 3 of last 4 at home.
11. GIANTS – need a win badly to get them back on track, but it’s their division to lose
12. BUCCANEERS – may be the biggest surprise in the league this year.
13. COLTS – a dose of reality from the Patriots. Let’s see how they react to it.
14. VIKINGS – hard to believe they are still in a very packed NFC playoff picture.
15. COWBOYS – it’s unbelievable how bad they look for a 5-5 team.
16. SAINTS – could they be the second team to start 0-4 and make the playoffs?
17. BENGALS – they will need help, but could finish 9-7 for the second straight season.
18. LIONS – 0-4 in the division with losses by 7, 6, 10, and 4 points. That will do it.
19. DOLPHINS – three weeks ago, they looked like a playoff team. Not any more.
20. CARDINALS – six straight losses is bound to happen with inconsistent QB play.
21. REDSKINS – winning at home is something the Skins fans aren’t used to.
22. RAMS – starting to question if Sam Bradford is the answer to this team’s future.
23. BILLS – it took 10 weeks, but that defense finally showed up for a game.
24. JETS – their media circus is as laughable as their offense and their head coach.
25. CHARGERS – what happened to Philip Rivers? It looks like he just quit playing.
26. TITANS – maybe Bud Adams yelled at the team through the bye week.
27. EAGLES – if they keep playing bad enough, Matt Barkley could be their draft pick.
28. RAIDERS – in the last 3 games, they have given up 135 points. That’s bad!
29. PANTHERS – someone should tell Cam Newton that his “Superman” TD dance is stupid for a 2-8 team.
30. BROWNS – it takes effort to lose games the way the Browns lose games. Awful.
31. JAGUARS – Justin Blackmon finally showed up to play a game for the Jags.
32. CHIEFS – what will they do with the number one overall pick?
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno