wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35
FIRST WARNING WEATHER: Frost Advisory  Current Conditions | Video Forecast | Radar

Local

1 Injured In House Fire Caused While Deep Frying Turkey

View Comments
(Credit: AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)

(Credit: AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries

Celebrities With Crazy HairstylesCelebrities With Crazy Hairstyles

Stars Who Had Children Via SurrogatesStars Who Had Children Via Surrogates

The Biggest Nerds In Pop CultureThe Biggest Nerds In Pop Culture

10 Celebrity Cougars10 Celebrity Cougars

Sober Celebrity QuotesSober Celebrity Quotes

» More Photo Galleries

NOTTINGHAM, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County firefighters say a deck caught fire Thursday afternoon when residents were deep frying a turkey.

It happened at around 1:35 p.m. in the 3400- block of Moultree Place.

The suspected cause was a turkey fryer that was warming up and splattered over. The fire was contained to the deck area.

One civilian was injured with minor burns to his arms and face during the fire and refused to be transported to the hospital by EMS units.

Please stress the continued cautions when using turkey fryers around the house.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus