WATCH WJZ @ NOON ON SATURDAY | The Army-Navy rivalry comes to Baltimore. WJZ has live pre-game ceremonies and the game.

Third Victim Accuses Elmo Puppeteer Of Underage Sex

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another bombshell in the Kevin Clash sex abuse scandal. A third man has accused the voice of Elmo of underage sex.

Adam May has  more on the new allegations against the Baltimore native.

We’re learning new information about this third accuser, who has chosen to remain anonymous. Back in 2009, he wrote a story about his sexual encounters with a so-called “Mister Tickles.”

There are mounting lawsuits against Baltimore County native Kevin Clash. Three men now claim they had underage sex with the former voice of Sesame Street’s Elmo.

“One of his chapters was about his experiences at 16 years old [with Kevin Clash], and calls him the tickler in the book, which was never published,” said the latest accuser’s attorney.

“I was extremely vulnerable, and as far as I’m concerned Kevin–with his profession–was in a unique position to know that I would be a receptive victim,” said Cecil Singleton.

Singleton is victim number two–telling CNN his $5 million lawsuit is not about money.

“I’d like to make him an offer… If he would acknowledge the relationship we had when I was 15 years old, as well as apologize to any prospective victim out there and agree to never work around minors as well as pay my attorneys fees, I’d drop the $5 million lawsuit. Because frankly, I don’t need his money and it’s never been about money for me,” he said.

Singleton and the newest victim both claim they met Clash on a phone sex line.

The third victim claims he was 16 when Clash gave him alcohol, groomed him and performed oral sex. The whole time it was in an apartment surrounded with numerous Elmo dolls.

“He thinks that Kevin Clash is an incredible man, outside of his…demons,” the attorney said.

Clash quit Sesame Street last week in the midst of this entire scandal.

A spokesman for Clash says this lawsuit is without merit.

Reports say the first accuser settled with Clash for $125,000.  The new accuser is suing for at least $75,000.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live