1. Houston: Texans (10-1) at Tennessee. The Texans defense must get back on track. Offense has been picking it up but the loss of Brooks Reed and Jonathan Joseph is hurting the defense.
2. Atlanta: Falcons (10-1) vs. Saints. Atlanta won a big division game at Tampa. Defense made some big plays when they needed too.
3. Baltimore: Ravens (9-2) vs. Steelers. The Ravens won a big road game with a miracle play on 4th down. The defense continues to improve.
4. San Francisco: 49ers (8-2-1) at St. Louis. The 49ers went to New Orleans in a tough environment and won with their defense. The big question is: who is going to start at QB?
5. New England: Patriots ( 8-3) at Miami. The Patriots dominated the Jets. The defense is improving and continues to force turnovers. Brady is still Brady but the team didn’t seem to miss Gronkowski against the Jets.
6. Denver: Broncos (8-3-1) vs Buccaneers. Denver struggled some against Kansas City but the defense forced K.C. to kick field goals. Peyton heated up enough to get the win.
7. New York: Giants (7-4) at Washington. The Giants made a big statement on Sunday night against Green Bay. Pass rushers showed up and Eli got back in his groove.
8. Chicago: Bears (8-3) vs. Seahawks. Welcome back Jay Cutler! His return made a big difference for the Bears. Defense did a good job against the Vikings.
9. Green Bay: Packers (7-4) vs. Vikings. The Packers offensive line and the defense didn’t show up against the Giants. Going home against Minnesota should help.
10. Indianapolis: Colts (7-4) at Detroit. The colts are 5-1 at home, and got another big win at home against Buffalo. The Colts must play better on the road but Luck continues to make plays.
11. Cincinnati: Bengals (6-5) at San Diego. The Bengals have won 3 games in a row. Andy Dalton continues to improve. Sanu and Green are making plays and the defense is getting after QB’s.
12. Pittsburgh: Steelers (6-5) at Baltimore. 8 turnovers can’t win! If Ben comes back they still have a chance, if not, put a fork in them.