1. Houston: Texans (11-1) at New England. Houston went on the road and did what they needed to do; they controlled the clock and the game. Defense pitched in with 6 sacks.
2. Atlanta: Flacons (11-1) at Carolina. Atlanta defense confused Drew Brees and had 5 interceptions. This team can be scary if defense can play consistently.
3. New England: Patriots (9-3) vs. Texans. New England went on the road in a division game and played well enough to get a win. Defense is getting better by the week.
4. Denver: Broncos (9-3) at Oakland on Thursday night. The Broncos dominated the first 3 Qtrs up 28-10. The big question is: how many games will the team have to play without McGahee?
5. San Francisco: 49ers (8-3-1) vs. Dolphins. The 49ers lost in OT on the road to St. Louis. The defense looked great but all of Kaepernick’s turnovers killed them.
6. Baltimore: Ravens (9-3) at Washington. The Ravens lost at home with a sad performance from Joe Flacco. The defense could not protect the middle of the field.
7. Green Bay: Packers (8-4) vs. Lions. The Packers defense created 2 turnovers and offense controlled the ball. Aaron Rodgers had a normal game and Adrian Peterson ran for 210 yds.
8. Pittsburgh: Steelers (7-5) vs. Chargers. Pittsburgh won survival game in Baltimore with Charlie Batch. Enough said.
9. Cincinnati: Bengals (7-5) vs. Cowboys. Cincinnati went on the road to San Diego, scored in the 4th to comeback and win. Bengals have won 4 games in a row.
10. Chicago: Bears (8-4) at Minnesota. The Bears lost in OT at home to Seattle. Defense is losing some of its early dominance.
11. Indianapolis: Colts (8-4) vs. Titans. Andrew Luck is clutch, scoring 2 late touchdowns to get the Colts a win. Luck made a touchdown on last play of the game.
12. New York: Giants (7-5) vs. Saints. The N.Y. Giants lost a tough game in Washington. They must win at home to keep lead on the Redskins.