Here are our power rankings for this week. The top keeps changing … the bottom does not!
1. FALCONS – it won’t be long before they lock up home-field advantage in the NFC.
2. TEXANS – they finally dominated a lesser opponent. It was only a matter of time.
3. PATRIOTS – have not lost a game in the 2nd half of the season since 2009.
4. BRONCOS – still the most dangerous team in the AFC and possibly the NFL.
5. 49ERS – can’t beat the Rams. Thankful for them they beat mostly everyone else.
6. RAVENS – it was a game they could have won, should have won. But they didn’t.
7. PACKERS – the Bears keep allowing them back in the NFC North race. They’ll take it.
8. COLTS – Andrew Luck is the NFL Rookie of the Year. His play is better than his numbers show.
9. BEARS – their defense isn’t what it was 6 weeks ago. Their offense still is. Not good.
10. SEAHAWKS – Russell Wilson continues to impress and win. In the playoff race.
11. GIANTS – they never make it easy and easily could 10 wins and a division title.
12. STEELERS – survived 3 games without Ben. Expect them to be there in the end.
13. BENGALS – winners of 4 in a row. Easy to count them out, but don’t.
14. BUCCANEERS – when they play good teams, they look a lot different.
15. REDSKINS – Alfred Morris is a bigger part of RG3’s success than he is given credit.
16. VIKINGS – playoff teams win on the road in this league. The Vikings don’t.
17. COWBOYS – still alive in the NFC East. Enough to keep Garrett and Romo around.
18. RAMS – don’t count this team out in any game. That’s the mark of Jeff Fisher.
19. SAINTS – their playoff hopes pretty much ended in the loss to the Falcons.
20. DOLPHINS – always remember who your daddy is. For the Fins, it’s the Pats.
21. BILLS – barely keeping themselves alive in the AFC playoff picture.
22. LIONS – for people who complain about winning close games, ask the Lions about losing them.
23. JETS – ladies and gentlemen, your new starting QB of the Jets, Greg McElroy!
24. CARDINALS – they are setting offense back 50 years in the NFL. Need a QB badly.
25. BROWNS – showing signs of life and Brandon Weeden is a blessing for that club.
26. CHARGERS – bye-bye Norv. It’s only a matter of time, but now seems good.
27. TITANS – injuries at QB have de-railed this season for the team.
28. PANTHERS – on the wrong end of an emotional game against the Chiefs.
29. EAGLES – I hope Michael Vick didn’t buy a house in Philly. If so, it’s now for sale.
30. RAIDERS – is there one area that this team is any good?
31. CHEIFS – can’t even imagine what it was like playing this past Sunday.
32. JAGUARS – do they really think that Chad Henne is the future?
Follow me on Twitter @MarkZinno