Third Suspect Arrested In Thanksgiving Day Road Rage Incident

View Comments
road rage arrests
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries

POEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The ControversialPOEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The Controversial

Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.

Top Celebrities On TwitterTop Celebrities On Twitter

Ranking Stephen KingRanking Stephen King

Famous Women Who Underwent Double MastectomiesFamous Women Who Underwent Double Mastectomies

» More Photo Galleries

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ)–A third man has been arrested in a violent road rage incident that happened Thanksgiving Day. A total of four men are accused of beating a mother and her two sons following a traffic dispute.

Esaiah Watts, turned himself in on Wednesday.

He is also charged with three counts of second-degree assault and is currently being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $100,000 bail.

Police have been working on this case for a month and a half. Now three men are facing charges of second-degree assault and the search is on for a fourth.

Thanksgiving night, the drive home took a dangerous turn for Tranelle Butler.

“Not in a million years would I ever thought that somebody would follow me home,” Butler said.

It started at the intersection of Owings Mills and Red Run Boulevard. She says a car cut her off. The driver, Dwayne Harvey, screamed at her and then followed her home.

“And I was just like, blown away, and he’s like, `Miss, you cut me off, you cut me off,’” Butler said.

Butler’s sons came out and Harvey drove away. Minutes later, he came back with Esaiah and Aaron Watts and a fourth man.

“There were four guys that jumped out of the car and started circling us right here,” Butler said.

One of the men stomped Butler’s 19-year-old son. Her 21-year-old son was beaten in the head. When Butler tried to call 911, she was smashed in the face.

Now police have identified three of the alleged attackers. Police were able to track down at least one of the suspects after the car used in the incident was stopped by an officer in the same area the very next day.

“They were able to identify the driver of the vehicle at the time of the traffic stop and use that information to identify one of the suspects,” said Baltimore County Police Corporal Cathy Batton.

Police are still trying to track down an unidentified fourth man. Dwayne Harvey and Aaron Watts are out on bail.

“They’re still out on a bail so I’m afraid that something could still happen,” Butler said.

Police were able to crack the case partly because Butler was able to get a partial license plate number on that car.

Anyone with information on the fourth man involved in the attack is asked to contact Baltimore County Police.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus