District Court In Essex Closes Early Due To Sewage Backup
October 3, 2013 12:49 PM
ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — The District Court Of Maryland in Essex closed at noon Thursday due to a sewage backup.
The court is located in the 8900-block of Kelso Drive.
All pending cases have been postponed.
Other Local News:
- Police Building Homicide Case Against Schizophrenic Mother
- Howard County Holds Unity Rally After Confederate Flag Controversy
- Man Files $35M Police Brutality Suit Against Officer
- Suspects Apprehended After Police Chase
- Attack Ads Continue As Election Day Nears