District Court In Essex Closes Early Due To Sewage Backup
October 3, 2013 12:49 PM
ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — The District Court Of Maryland in Essex closed at noon Thursday due to a sewage backup.
The court is located in the 8900-block of Kelso Drive.
All pending cases have been postponed.
Other Local News:
- Former Ravens RB Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
- 3 Displaced, Pet Dies In Elkridge Blaze
- Baltimore Museum of Art Celebrates 100 Years
- Victim ID’ed In Thanksgiving Day Columbia Shooting
- Vigil Planned Friday For Md. Doctor Who Died From Ebola