District Court In Essex Closes Early Due To Sewage Backup
October 3, 2013 12:49 PM
ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — The District Court Of Maryland in Essex closed at noon Thursday due to a sewage backup.
The court is located in the 8900-block of Kelso Drive.
All pending cases have been postponed.
Other Local News:
- New Metrorail Cars To Debut Next Month
- Police Find Nothing Inside Home After Report Of Barricade Owings Mills
- Audit: Maryland Misallocated $28.4M For Health Exchange
- Md. Bill Would Add School Funds To Address High Enrollment
- First US Penny Sells For Nearly $1.18M In Baltimore Auction