ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — The District Court Of Maryland in Essex closed at noon Thursday due to a sewage backup.
The court is located in the 8900-block of Kelso Drive.
All pending cases have been postponed.
Other Local News:
- Protesters March Downtown Day 1 Of Freddie Gray Trials
- Maryland Plans To Seek Penalties From Volkswagen
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter
- City School Reopens After Stabbing Between Students
- Baltimore Faith Leaders Monitor First Freddie Gray Trial