BALTIMORE (WJZ)—If you take Russell Street as a conduit to the Baltimore Washington Parkway, expect delays later this month. It’s all because of the new Horseshoe Casino.
BGE has to relocate underground utilities on and in the vicinity of Russell Street in order to accommodate the construction of the casino.
BGE expects to begin roadwork Oct. 14 and continue in segments through July 2014 along Russell Street between Haines Street and Worcester Street, including the center lanes of Russell Street in both the northbound and southbound directions.
To minimize traffic delays, work will be done Monday-Saturday during non-rush hours, and work will be suspended during games and special events at M&T Bank Stadium.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Weighs Reviving Insurance For Health Insurers
- Fatal Single Car Accident In Baltimore County
- Orioles’ Chris Davis Looks To Earn His Pay In The Upcoming Season
- Police: Possible Threat Made By Harford Co. Student ‘Unfounded’
- Mayor, Police Commissioner Respond To Baltimore Being Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City