BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City announced its new public enemy No. 1 on Wednesday.
Police say Christopher Goode, 26, is wanted for attempted murder and domestic violence.
They say last month, Goode stabbed the mother of his child in the neck several times. She did survive.
Goode is believed to be in South Baltimore and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Teen Arrested In Baltimore Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- Water Main Break Sends Water Shooting Into The Air In Woodlawn
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- Amtrak Announces $2.45B Loan For Upgrades In Northeast Corridor