New Public Enemy No.1 Wanted For Attempted Murder
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City announced its new public enemy No. 1 on Wednesday.
Police say Christopher Goode, 26, is wanted for attempted murder and domestic violence.
They say last month, Goode stabbed the mother of his child in the neck several times. She did survive.
Goode is believed to be in South Baltimore and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Frederick County Parents Charged With Toddler Daughter’s Death
- Middle River Woman Charged With DUI In Hit-And-Run That Killed Goucher Student
- 3 Suspects Wanted For Burglarizing Laurel Park Liquor Store Twice
- Sponsors Expected To Score Big As Michael Phelps Emerges From Retirement
- T. Rex Gets New Home In Smithsonian Dinosaur Hall