BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City announced its new public enemy No. 1 on Wednesday.
Police say Christopher Goode, 26, is wanted for attempted murder and domestic violence.
They say last month, Goode stabbed the mother of his child in the neck several times. She did survive.
Goode is believed to be in South Baltimore and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Miami Lion Cub Being Sent To Maryland Zoo To Join 2 Other Cubs
- Baltimore Police Department To Change The Way They Deal With Deaths In Police Custody
- Maryland State Police Investigate Fatal Pedestrian Accident
- Crews Keep Roads Clear After Second Round Of Winter Weather
- Diamond Ring Found In Christmas Tree Lot