BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City announced its new public enemy No. 1 on Wednesday.
Police say Christopher Goode, 26, is wanted for attempted murder and domestic violence.
They say last month, Goode stabbed the mother of his child in the neck several times. She did survive.
Goode is believed to be in South Baltimore and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound