New Public Enemy No.1 Wanted For Attempted Murder
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City announced its new public enemy No. 1 on Wednesday.
Police say Christopher Goode, 26, is wanted for attempted murder and domestic violence.
They say last month, Goode stabbed the mother of his child in the neck several times. She did survive.
Goode is believed to be in South Baltimore and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Catonsville Man Charged With Trying To Kill His Stepson
- Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, 1-Year-Old Nephew Returned Home Safely
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current