Suspicious Package On York Road Was Just A Block Of Wood
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A suspicious package that shut off traffic at York Road and Wight Avenue on Thursday afternoon turned out to a block of wood wrapped in tape.
York Road and Wight Avenue were both shut down while the bomb squad conducted its investigation.
The package has since been cleared.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- Former Md. Gov. O’Malley: Saddened By Baltimore’s Pain
- Possible Armed Person Reported At Towson University
- Pres. Obama: Administration Committed To Assisting Baltimore As Needed