BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A suspicious package that shut off traffic at York Road and Wight Avenue on Thursday afternoon turned out to a block of wood wrapped in tape.
York Road and Wight Avenue were both shut down while the bomb squad conducted its investigation.
The package has since been cleared.
Other Local News:
- Reward For Info On Baltimore Detective’s Killer Reaches $190,000
- Highest-Ranking Officer Involved In Gray’s Arrest Found Not Guilty Of Administrative Charges
- Police: Go Fund Me Pages For Family Of Slain Cop Not Authentic
- Woman And Two Children Shot At While Stopped At An Intersection
- Baltimore Mayor Says City Is Ready For Winter