Suspicious Package On York Road Was Just A Block Of Wood
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A suspicious package that shut off traffic at York Road and Wight Avenue on Thursday afternoon turned out to a block of wood wrapped in tape.
York Road and Wight Avenue were both shut down while the bomb squad conducted its investigation.
The package has since been cleared.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension