Suspicious Package On York Road Was Just A Block Of Wood
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A suspicious package that shut off traffic at York Road and Wight Avenue on Thursday afternoon turned out to a block of wood wrapped in tape.
York Road and Wight Avenue were both shut down while the bomb squad conducted its investigation.
The package has since been cleared.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.