BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A suspicious package that shut off traffic at York Road and Wight Avenue on Thursday afternoon turned out to a block of wood wrapped in tape.
York Road and Wight Avenue were both shut down while the bomb squad conducted its investigation.
The package has since been cleared.
Other Local News:
- Fire Kills Animals On Layaway For Christmas At Md. Pet Shop
- New Documents Reveal Government Storing Personal Info From Cell Phones
- Locals React To The Death Of Former South African President Nelson Mandela
- Washington Monument Lights Up Baltimore For The Holidays
- Family Of City Worker Killed Outside City Hall To Meet With State’s Attorney