BALTIMORE (WJZ) — You may want to think twice before you take another scoop of your favorite Turkey Hill ice cream.
The company is recalling several products in Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
There’s a possibility the following packages of ice cream may contain metal shavings:
- Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream
- Size 1 Pint (473 ml)
- UPC Code: 0-20735-42005-8
- Sell By Date: 10/04/2014 42-092
- Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Premium Ice Cream
- Size 1.5 quart (48 Ounce)
- UPC Code: 0-20735-11011-9
- Sell By Date: 09/30/2014 42-092
- Turkey Hill Moose Tracks Stuff’d Frozen Dairy Dessert
- Size: 1 Pint (473 ml)
- UPC Code: 0-20735-42025-6
- Sell By Date: 09/27/2014 42-092
So far, no reports of injuries or foreign objects have been found.
Consumers should return affected products for a full refund, or contact Turkey Hill at 1-800-693-2479.