Karen Looks To Be Non-Factor In Maryland Weather
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It looks like Karen will be a non-factor in Maryland weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram reports.
The weather map is slowly becoming less active. The last advisory was issued for Karen, and overall, the moisture is not expected to be a major factor for our neighborhood as previously thought.
Our main concern weather-wise is now the timing of an approaching cold front. Latest model trends still have the remnants of Karen combining with the dynamics of the front, but Karen’s moisture is not expected to make progress nearly as far north.
There could still be some influence from Karen that makes it into the mid-Atlantic, but overall it will be a small portion of the total moisture that we see on Monday.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing