Reporting Chelsea Ingram
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It looks like Karen will be a non-factor in Maryland weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram reports.
The weather map is slowly becoming less active. The last advisory was issued for Karen, and overall, the moisture is not expected to be a major factor for our neighborhood as previously thought.
Our main concern weather-wise is now the timing of an approaching cold front. Latest model trends still have the remnants of Karen combining with the dynamics of the front, but Karen’s moisture is not expected to make progress nearly as far north.
There could still be some influence from Karen that makes it into the mid-Atlantic, but overall it will be a small portion of the total moisture that we see on Monday.
Other Local News:
- Longtime ‘It’s Academic’ Host Mac McGarry Dies At 87
- $6.5M Bust: Foreign Prescription Drugs, Cigarettes Trafficked At Pikesville Pharmacy
- Cooling Unit On International Space Station Shuts Down
- Driver In City Hall Crash That Killed Pedestrian Gets 11 Years After Plea Deal
- Md. School For The Deaf Calls Phony Mandela Interpretation ‘Hurtful’