BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It looks like Karen will be a non-factor in Maryland weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram reports.
The weather map is slowly becoming less active. The last advisory was issued for Karen, and overall, the moisture is not expected to be a major factor for our neighborhood as previously thought.
Our main concern weather-wise is now the timing of an approaching cold front. Latest model trends still have the remnants of Karen combining with the dynamics of the front, but Karen’s moisture is not expected to make progress nearly as far north.
There could still be some influence from Karen that makes it into the mid-Atlantic, but overall it will be a small portion of the total moisture that we see on Monday.
Other Local News:
- State’s Attorney: 187 Cases Involving Indicted Officers Dropped
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Former Teacher, Coach Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Iconic Shake And Bake Family Fun Center Re-Opens After Renovation
- Baltimore’s ‘Rise Up’ Choir To Perform At March For Our Lives