BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It looks like Karen will be a non-factor in Maryland weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram reports.
The weather map is slowly becoming less active. The last advisory was issued for Karen, and overall, the moisture is not expected to be a major factor for our neighborhood as previously thought.
Our main concern weather-wise is now the timing of an approaching cold front. Latest model trends still have the remnants of Karen combining with the dynamics of the front, but Karen’s moisture is not expected to make progress nearly as far north.
There could still be some influence from Karen that makes it into the mid-Atlantic, but overall it will be a small portion of the total moisture that we see on Monday.
Other Local News:
- Female Officer Fatally Shot In Baltimore County; Manhunt Underway
- Law Enforcement Across Maryland Offer Support After Baltimore Co. Officer Killed
- 10 Officers Killed On Duty In Baltimore County Since 1932
- Federal Jury Convicts Accused ‘Winter Hat’ Bank Robber
- U.S. Naval Academy Plebes Climb Herndon Monument In More Than 2 Hours