BALTIMORE (WJZ)— No laughing matter. A 21-year-old Baltimore man has been arrested for stabbing two security guards during a dispute at the Baltimore Comedy Factory.
It happened Sunday at around 8:45 p.m. Police say suspect Kenneth Bernard Corporal and friends had an argument with management over the unpaid bill inside the Baltimore Comedy Factory at Power Plant Live!
Police say Corporal refused to calm down and was in the process of being escorted out by security when he stabbed a security officer in the left shoulder with a knife. Police say he then stabbed a second security officer in the upper center and middle back areas before fleeing on foot.
Corporal was apprehended by police in the 600-block of E. Baltimore Street and was taken into custody without further incident.
Both security officers were transported to area hospitals.
They were each treated and released for non-life threatening injuries.
Corporal was charged with assault and using a dangerous weapon with intent to injure.
Other Local News:
- Off-Duty Cop Killed After Neighbor Came To Him During Domestic Incident
- Hogan, Democrat Introduce Bills Creating School Watchdogs
- Orioles To Honor Florida School Shooting Victims By Wearing Special Hats
- Marylanders Are Out Enjoying The Warm Temperatures
- US Marshals Take Part In Initiative To Arrest Fugitives In Baltimore