BALTIMORE (WJZ)— No laughing matter. A 21-year-old Baltimore man has been arrested for stabbing two security guards during a dispute at the Baltimore Comedy Factory.
It happened Sunday at around 8:45 p.m. Police say suspect Kenneth Bernard Corporal and friends had an argument with management over the unpaid bill inside the Baltimore Comedy Factory at Power Plant Live!
Police say Corporal refused to calm down and was in the process of being escorted out by security when he stabbed a security officer in the left shoulder with a knife. Police say he then stabbed a second security officer in the upper center and middle back areas before fleeing on foot.
Corporal was apprehended by police in the 600-block of E. Baltimore Street and was taken into custody without further incident.
Both security officers were transported to area hospitals.
They were each treated and released for non-life threatening injuries.
Corporal was charged with assault and using a dangerous weapon with intent to injure.
Other Local News:
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Mom Outraged, School Dental Program Removes Child’s Teeth Without Her Knowing