Body Found Floating In The Water Near Harbor East
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- Frederick County Parents Charged With Toddler Daughter’s Death
- Middle River Woman Charged With DUI In Hit-And-Run That Killed Goucher Student
- 3 Suspects Wanted For Burglarizing Laurel Park Liquor Store Twice
- Sponsors Expected To Score Big As Michael Phelps Emerges From Retirement
- T. Rex Gets New Home In Smithsonian Dinosaur Hall