BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell