Body Found Floating In The Water Near Harbor East
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head