Body Found Floating In The Water Near Harbor East
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- Calif. Teen Healing In Baltimore After Marshmallow Roasting Explosion
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- O’Malley Va. Campaign Chair Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Police: 5 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Police: Officer Fatally Shoots Man Armed With Knife In Columbia