Body Found Floating In The Water Near Harbor East
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh
- 2 Cars, Light Rail Collide In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Parents Allegedly Locked Autistic Twin Sons In The Basement
- Man Remains Behind Bars After Missed Target At Bulletproof Vest Kills His Friend
- Coast Guard Investigates Hoax Distress Calls On The Bay