Body Found Floating In The Water Near Harbor East
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A body is found floating in the water near Harbor East.
Officers were called to the scene in the 800-block of Caroline Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Medics determined the adult man was deceased. He has been identified as Douglas Paige, 58.
Homicide detectives are investigating, but have found no obvious signs of foul play.
Other Local News:
- 15-Year-Old Girl Reported Missing From Potomac, Md.
- Boy, 15, Fatally Stabbed In The Heart By Family Friend In Dundalk
- Baltimore City Police Commissioner Will Serve For 6 More Years
- Excitement Continues As Horseshoe Casino Opens For Its First Full Day
- Baltimore County Police Investigating Incident At Lansdowne Home