TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Winter Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until 10 a.m. Monday Morning
- Adorable Additions: 1st Lion Cubs Born At The Maryland Zoo Thriving
- Sleet & Snow Hit Baltimore Metro Area; Drivers Urged To Stay Off The Road
- Drivers, Beware! Winter Weather Makes For Icy Morning Commute
- Employee Shot At Baltimore County Convenience Store