TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Flash Flood Emergency Issued For Ellicott City, Howard Co.
- Flash Flood Warning, Severe Thunderstorm Warning Issued For Parts Of Maryland
- Ocean City Jet Ski Accident Leaves Woman In Critical Condition
- Anne Arundel County Man Killed In Boating Accident
- Blame Game Continues Over Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer