TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market Looking To Add More Vendors For 2018 Season
- Md. Teen Celebrates Graduation After Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Plane Headed To Maryland Crashes Killing 3 People, 1 Dog
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Single-Vehicle Crash In Pasadena
- Power Outage Cripples Atlanta Airport, Some BWI Flights Impacted