TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital