Arrest Made In Hit-And-Run That Put Md. Teen In Coma
Get Breaking News First
TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia