Arrest Made In Hit-And-Run That Put Md. Teen In Coma
TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father