Arrest Made In Hit-And-Run That Put Md. Teen In Coma
Get Breaking News First
TAYLORSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–Maryland State Police make an arrest in a hit-and-run crash that leaves a Carroll County teen fighting for his life.
Tania Brown, 47, from West Virginia faces numerous charges.
She is accused of hitting Michael Hatfield, 18, at an intersection in Taylorsville last month.
Hatfield suffered serious injuries and is in a medically-induced coma.
Investigators say tips from the public helped lead them to Brown.
Other Local News:
- Group Of Teens Wanted In Federal Hill Robbery, Stabbing
- Ocean City Considers House Rental Restrictions Amid Complaints
- 2 Baltimore Teens Charged With Car Theft, Commercial Robbery
- Baltimore Agrees To Stop Disabilities Questions For Job Offers
- Moveable Feast Provides Baltimore Patients With ‘Food As Medicine’ For 25 Years