Neighbors Issue Court Order To Shut Down Popular Haunted House
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)– In Montgomery County, a court order could end a woman’s annual Halloween display.
For the last three years, Donna Kerr has welcomed more than 4,000 people into her backyard haunted house in Silver Spring.
But last week, Kerr received a cease and desist order in the mail.
At least 11 neighbors complained the display creates a traffic hazard in an area with limited parking.
Kerr will argue her case in front of a judge next week.
Other Local News:
- Excitement Continues As Horseshoe Casino Opens For Its First Full Day
- Baltimore County Police Investigating Incident At Lansdowne Home
- Baltimore City Police Commissioner Will Serve For 6 More Years
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current
- Boy, 15, Dies After Stabbing In Dundalk, Md.