Neighbors Issue Court Order To Shut Down Popular Haunted House
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)– In Montgomery County, a court order could end a woman’s annual Halloween display.
For the last three years, Donna Kerr has welcomed more than 4,000 people into her backyard haunted house in Silver Spring.
But last week, Kerr received a cease and desist order in the mail.
At least 11 neighbors complained the display creates a traffic hazard in an area with limited parking.
Kerr will argue her case in front of a judge next week.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- 2 Women Break Silence About Secret Rams Head Bathroom Recordings
- Boy Who Lost Hands To Infection Gets Double Hand Transplant
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases