Neighbors Issue Court Order To Shut Down Popular Haunted House
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)– In Montgomery County, a court order could end a woman’s annual Halloween display.
For the last three years, Donna Kerr has welcomed more than 4,000 people into her backyard haunted house in Silver Spring.
But last week, Kerr received a cease and desist order in the mail.
At least 11 neighbors complained the display creates a traffic hazard in an area with limited parking.
Kerr will argue her case in front of a judge next week.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades