Neighbors Issue Court Order To Shut Down Popular Haunted House
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)– In Montgomery County, a court order could end a woman’s annual Halloween display.
For the last three years, Donna Kerr has welcomed more than 4,000 people into her backyard haunted house in Silver Spring.
But last week, Kerr received a cease and desist order in the mail.
At least 11 neighbors complained the display creates a traffic hazard in an area with limited parking.
Kerr will argue her case in front of a judge next week.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore On Alert This Weekend Against Threats From ISIS
- 9-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Being Beaten By Mother’s Boyfriend
- 15-Year-Old Boy Fatally Stabbed In Baltimore
- Fort Bragg Soldier From Md. Charged After He Was Found Heavily-Armed At NC Mall
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations