Neighbors Issue Court Order To Shut Down Popular Haunted House
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ)– In Montgomery County, a court order could end a woman’s annual Halloween display.
For the last three years, Donna Kerr has welcomed more than 4,000 people into her backyard haunted house in Silver Spring.
But last week, Kerr received a cease and desist order in the mail.
At least 11 neighbors complained the display creates a traffic hazard in an area with limited parking.
Kerr will argue her case in front of a judge next week.
Other Local News:
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete