Latest Public Enemy #1 Arrested In Virginia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police have captured their latest Public Enemy #1.
U.S. Marshals arrested Christopher Goode, 26, in Virginia Beach after being tracked by city police and the agency’s Warrant Apprehension Task Force.
Police say Goode stabbed his child’s mother nearly a dozen times, but she did survive.
Goode faces charges of attempted murder and domestic violence.
Other Local News:
- Article Parallels Lives Of Freddie Gray And An Officer Involved In His Arrest
- Ten-Year-Old Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests