Latest Public Enemy #1 Arrested In Virginia
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – Baltimore City Police have captured their latest Public Enemy #1.
U.S. Marshals arrested Christopher Goode, 26, in Virginia Beach after being tracked by city police and the agency’s Warrant Apprehension Task Force.
Police say Goode stabbed his child’s mother nearly a dozen times, but she did survive.
Goode faces charges of attempted murder and domestic violence.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head