Latest Public Enemy #1 Arrested In Virginia
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Police have captured their latest Public Enemy #1.
U.S. Marshals arrested Christopher Goode, 26, in Virginia Beach after being tracked by city police and the agency’s Warrant Apprehension Task Force.
Police say Goode stabbed his child’s mother nearly a dozen times, but she did survive.
Goode faces charges of attempted murder and domestic violence.
Other Local News:
- Wife Of Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- 1st Case Of West Nile Virus Confirmed In Maryland This Year
- Shellfish Harvesting Closed In Waterways
- Former Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later