BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Carjacking Suspect Struck by Driver He Was Robbing
- New Driving Laws to Take Effect October 1
- Arson Investigation Underway After Fire Rips Through Baltimore Home
- Baltimore County Police ID Officer Involved in Robbery Shooting
- AACo. Tackling Cat Problem After 46,360 Were Turned Into State Shelters In 2015