BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- Baltimore Police Investigate 26-Year-Old Woman’s Murder
- Cyberbullying Allegations Continue After Firefighter Commits Suicide
- Excitement Builds As $40M Renovation Nears Completion At Pikesville High School
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow