BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Police Officer Hospitalized After Being Hit By Car
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light