BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall