Flood Warning Remains In Effect For Parts Of Our Area
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Highway Safety Officials Urge Marylanders To Share The Road
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Detectives Still Searching For Gunman Who Shot Kayaker In Pasadena
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case