BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- 18-Year-Old Victim In Fells Point Triple Shooting Dies
- 2 Deputies Killed In Shopping Center Shootout; Suspect Also Dead
- Witnesses Recount Frightening Scene After Deputies Killed
- Fellow Officers Pay Their Respects After Sheriff’s Deputies Killed
- Former Towson Diving Coach Gets 3 Years Of Probation In Peeping Tom Case