BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Police Make Arrest In Deaths of 3 Girls Under Age 10 Found Dead In Md. Home
- Skimming Devices Found In Howard County Gas Pumps
- Md. Emergency Crews Respond To Possible Lightning Strikes, Flooded Areas During Severe Weather
- Father Of American Killed In Barcelona: ‘I Just Don’t Understand’
- Ocean City Mayor Invites Mark Zuckerberg To Visit