Flood Warning Remains In Effect For Parts Of Our Area
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- Experts Warn Homeowners To Beware Of Rotting Trees
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- Frederick County Residents Unhappy With Idea Of New Gun Range