BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The rain is causing problems around Maryland.
A Flood Warning is in effect for Prince George’s County until 5:45 p.m.
Almost five and a half inches of rain were reported at BWI Marshall Airport between Thursday and Friday with rain continuing into the early morning hours Saturday.
Heavy winds and rain also halted traffic Friday on the Bay Bridge. Eastbound Route 50 was backed up from Interstate 97 all the way to the toll plaza, causing a traffic nightmare for many rush hour commuters.
There is a possibility for flooding.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest forecast.
Other Local News:
- Director: FBI Has Learned Of ‘Emails That Appear To Be Pertinent To’ Clinton Server Investigation
- Maryland’s Expanded Black Bear Hunt Ends With Record Tally
- Prison Dog-Training Program Expanding At Maryland Prison
- Booz Allen Announces External Review After Employee Accused Of Stealing Classified Docs
- Baltimore Bike Share Launches Today