MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a police-involved shooting in Baltimore County.
Police say around 7 a.m. Friday a man was shot by officers during a traffic stop in the 9000-block of Pulaski Highway in Middle River.
Police say the detectives saw the suspect reach for a gun. Two detectives fired their guns. Police say the suspect pulled away, striking two police vehicles. He was able to drive to the intersection of Pulaski Highway and Middle River Road, where he was involved in a crash.
The man was taken into custody and then went to the hospital. His injuries are considered non-life threatening.
No charges have been filed at this time.
No officers were injured in the shooting.
The investigation is ongoing.
Stay with WJZ-TV and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- Gov. Larry Hogan Vetoes Paid Sick Leave Bill
- Police Believe Armored Truck Robbery Is Connected To Others
- Md. State Police Makes Drug Bust Spanning 5 Counties, Including Delaware; $130,000 Worth Of Drugs
- Baltimore Judge Temporarily Delays Medical Pot Licenses