MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a police-involved shooting in Baltimore County.
Police say around 7 a.m. Friday a man was shot by officers during a traffic stop in the 9000-block of Pulaski Highway in Middle River.
Police say the detectives saw the suspect reach for a gun. Two detectives fired their guns. Police say the suspect pulled away, striking two police vehicles. He was able to drive to the intersection of Pulaski Highway and Middle River Road, where he was involved in a crash.
The man was taken into custody and then went to the hospital. His injuries are considered non-life threatening.
No charges have been filed at this time.
No officers were injured in the shooting.
The investigation is ongoing.
Stay with WJZ-TV and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’
- Chaos Erupts At City Hall Hearing For Proposed Gun Bill
- MTA To Partially Shutdown Light Rail For Repairs Starting Tuesday
- Maryland Man Found Guilty In Killing Of Transgender Woman
- Ravens Unveil New 4K Ultra HD Video Boards