HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Maryland Live! Casino brings in a special guest: Giuliana Rancic.
“He goes ‘I’m so sorry, but you have breast cancer.’ To tell you it was the shock of my life is a complete understatement. All I can tell you really about that moment is . . . it felt like darkness. It felt like the ground went away and it felt like I was just falling,” Rancic said.
The E! News host and reality TV star spoke to a crowd of Marylanders on Sunday about her battle with breast cancer.
Her husband Bill Rancic was also there. He also participated in a question-and-answer segment with the audience.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Other Local News:
- Moment Of Reflection Held For Slain College Student; Action Plan Created
- Falling, Laying Unconscious For Days Left Md. Man Technically Dead, But Now He’s Recovering
- Tow Truck Driver Struck By Passing Vehicle
- Alleged Manchester Attacker Known To Police, But Not Considered Imminent Threat
- Baseball And Beer; Connecting The History Of Craft Beer Making