HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Maryland Live! Casino brings in a special guest: Giuliana Rancic.
“He goes ‘I’m so sorry, but you have breast cancer.’ To tell you it was the shock of my life is a complete understatement. All I can tell you really about that moment is . . . it felt like darkness. It felt like the ground went away and it felt like I was just falling,” Rancic said.
The E! News host and reality TV star spoke to a crowd of Marylanders on Sunday about her battle with breast cancer.
Her husband Bill Rancic was also there. He also participated in a question-and-answer segment with the audience.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Other Local News:
- 3 Men Facing Federal Charges For Series Of Brazen Burglaries
- UMd. Hires Sports Medicine Consultant Following Football Player’s Death
- Police: Man Sexually Assaults, Robs Woman Inside Her Home
- 1 Injured After Tractor-Trailers, Cars Collide On I-95
- Cleanup Underway As Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction In Baltimore Region