HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Maryland Live! Casino brings in a special guest: Giuliana Rancic.
“He goes ‘I’m so sorry, but you have breast cancer.’ To tell you it was the shock of my life is a complete understatement. All I can tell you really about that moment is . . . it felt like darkness. It felt like the ground went away and it felt like I was just falling,” Rancic said.
The E! News host and reality TV star spoke to a crowd of Marylanders on Sunday about her battle with breast cancer.
Her husband Bill Rancic was also there. He also participated in a question-and-answer segment with the audience.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Other Local News:
- Police: Highway Rest Stop Safe, Suspicious Package Found
- Light City Baltimore 2018 Attracts Artist Worldwide
- Felon Indicted For His Gun Discharging, Injuring Baltimore Cop During Arrest
- Maryland Astronaut, Teacher Video Calls Students From ISS
- Annual Highlandtown Wine Festival; 1 Of Baltimore’s Most Popular Events