Breast Cancer Survivor Giuliana Rancic Shares Story At Maryland Live!
CBS Baltimore (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates:
Health News & Information:
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Maryland Live! Casino brings in a special guest: Giuliana Rancic.
“He goes ‘I’m so sorry, but you have breast cancer.’ To tell you it was the shock of my life is a complete understatement. All I can tell you really about that moment is . . . it felt like darkness. It felt like the ground went away and it felt like I was just falling,” Rancic said.
The E! News host and reality TV star spoke to a crowd of Marylanders on Sunday about her battle with breast cancer.
Her husband Bill Rancic was also there. He also participated in a question-and-answer segment with the audience.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis