BALTIMORE (WJZ)— A 34-year-old Baltimore man has succumbed to his injuries after his motorcycle collided with an SUV in West Baltimore.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. at W. Belvedere and Wilton Heights avenues when his three-wheeler motorcycle collided with a sport utility vehicle.
The motorcycle driver was transported to an area hospital, where he later died from his critical injuries.
His identity will be released after his next of kin is notified.
Three occupants of the SUV were also transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- Records: Md. Ex-official had state workers help with school work
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- White House Task Force Working to Benefit Baltimore City