BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water of the Inner Harbor.
The adult male was pulled from the water in the 1300-block of Lancaster Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
He will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
This was the second time in two weeks that a body has been pulled from the harbor.
Other Local News:
- Sheila Dixon Will Not Seek Re-count Following Md. Primary Results
- Man To Run On Treadmill For 24 Hours To Fight Cancer
- Sexual Assault Victim Speaks Out As Authorities Ramp Up Investigation
- University of Maryland Medical Center Gets National Cancer Institute’s Highest Designation
- Horse Goes Missing Near Patapsco State Recreation Area