BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water of the Inner Harbor.
The adult male was pulled from the water in the 1300-block of Lancaster Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
He will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
This was the second time in two weeks that a body has been pulled from the harbor.
Other Local News:
- Jones, Kim, Davis Homer In Orioles’ 11-7 Win Over Padres
- Science Groups to Congress: Climate Change Is Real Threat
- 18-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In Passenger Seat Of Car In Baltimore
- Police Seek Two Persons Of Interest In Shooting Of Laurel Teen
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota