BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water of the Inner Harbor.
The adult male was pulled from the water in the 1300-block of Lancaster Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
He will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
This was the second time in two weeks that a body has been pulled from the harbor.
Other Local News:
- Researchers Suggest Lowering Legal Blood Alcohol Level Nationwide
- Bill Calls For Inspection Of All Baltimore Rental Properties
- University of Maryland Enlists Mascot, Marching Band To Deliver Acceptance Letters
- Federally Funded Agencies, Sites In Baltimore Area Feel Impact Of Government Shutdown
- One Killed In Double Shooting Near Druid Hill Park