BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water of the Inner Harbor.
The adult male was pulled from the water in the 1300-block of Lancaster Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
He will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
This was the second time in two weeks that a body has been pulled from the harbor.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Man Reunites With Coast Guard Members Who Saved His Life
- Attacker Rams Van Into Barcelona Crowd, 13 Dead And 100 Hurt
- Baltimore’s Confederate Statues Under Tarps, Police Guard On City Lot
- Authorities Identify Human Remains Of Girl Found In Maryland
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Consider Charlottesville Event Act Of Terrorism