BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water of the Inner Harbor.
The adult male was pulled from the water in the 1300-block of Lancaster Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
He will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
This was the second time in two weeks that a body has been pulled from the harbor.
Other Local News:
- Police: School Bus Attendant Sexually Abused Students Ages 4, 5
- Arson Investigation Underway After Fire Rips Through Baltimore Home
- Baltimore County Police ID Officer Involved in Robbery Shooting
- 24 ‘Murdaland Mafia Piru’ Gang Members Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- AACo. Tackling Cat Problem After 46,360 Were Turned Into State Shelters In 2015