Man Struck In Parking Lot Dies Days Later
SAVAGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police say a man struck in a parking lot by a co-worker late last week has died as a result of his injuries.
Tsung Ming Huo, 59, of Bowie, was hit early Friday while walking in the rain through an empty parking lot in the 8600 block of Larkin Road in Savage.
Huo had just parked his vehicle around 7:20 a.m. and was walking toward the business when a Toyota Camry, driven by Mang Khawm Pau, 39, of Laurel, pulled into the lot and struck him.
It is unclear why Pau, who called 911 to report the incident, struck Huo.
Huo was taken to Shock Trauma, where he later died.
No charges have been filed at this time, but the investigation continues.
Other Local News:
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Metro Releases New Safety Preparedness Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.