SAVAGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police say a man struck in a parking lot by a co-worker late last week has died as a result of his injuries.
Tsung Ming Huo, 59, of Bowie, was hit early Friday while walking in the rain through an empty parking lot in the 8600 block of Larkin Road in Savage.
Huo had just parked his vehicle around 7:20 a.m. and was walking toward the business when a Toyota Camry, driven by Mang Khawm Pau, 39, of Laurel, pulled into the lot and struck him.
It is unclear why Pau, who called 911 to report the incident, struck Huo.
Huo was taken to Shock Trauma, where he later died.
No charges have been filed at this time, but the investigation continues.
Other Local News:
- Death Toll Now Exceeds 225 In Devastating Mexico Earthquake
- Maria Pummels Caribbean; ‘Things Look Very, Very Bad For Saint Croix’
- Police Working To Identify Man In Connection With Homicide Case
- Phelps Has ‘No Desire’ To Return To Swimming
- State Trooper Fires At Fleeing Teen Car Theft Suspect Who He Thought Had A Gun