SAVAGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police say a man struck in a parking lot by a co-worker late last week has died as a result of his injuries.
Tsung Ming Huo, 59, of Bowie, was hit early Friday while walking in the rain through an empty parking lot in the 8600 block of Larkin Road in Savage.
Huo had just parked his vehicle around 7:20 a.m. and was walking toward the business when a Toyota Camry, driven by Mang Khawm Pau, 39, of Laurel, pulled into the lot and struck him.
It is unclear why Pau, who called 911 to report the incident, struck Huo.
Huo was taken to Shock Trauma, where he later died.
No charges have been filed at this time, but the investigation continues.
Other Local News:
- City’s ‘Number One Trigger Puller’ Back In Police Custody After Accidentally Released From Jail
- Baltimore Co. Police Charge 17-Yr-Old With 1st Deg. Murder Of 15-Yr-Old
- Librarian Of Congress Says Trump To Use Lincoln Bible For Inauguration
- Orioles Hiring Ballpark Employees For Upcoming Baseball Season
- Maryland Lawmaker Fires Aide Behind Fake News Site