Man Struck In Parking Lot Dies Days Later
Get Breaking News First
SAVAGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police say a man struck in a parking lot by a co-worker late last week has died as a result of his injuries.
Tsung Ming Huo, 59, of Bowie, was hit early Friday while walking in the rain through an empty parking lot in the 8600 block of Larkin Road in Savage.
Huo had just parked his vehicle around 7:20 a.m. and was walking toward the business when a Toyota Camry, driven by Mang Khawm Pau, 39, of Laurel, pulled into the lot and struck him.
It is unclear why Pau, who called 911 to report the incident, struck Huo.
Huo was taken to Shock Trauma, where he later died.
No charges have been filed at this time, but the investigation continues.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Archdiocese Holds Event To Mark Pope Francis’ First Anniversary
- Man Accused Of Shooting Baltimore City Officer Turns Himself Into Police
- Some Want Bay Bridge To Have Only Electronic Tolls
- State Highway Crews Ready For Another Blast Of Winter Weather
- Chief Names Suspect In Baltimore Police Shooting